KJG Bullets

Ronin

Just had this sent to me from Germany.

For those unaware of this product, these bullets are lathe turned solids with (in the main) polymer tip

Expensive, but they work.

http://sax-kjg-munition.de/english.htm

50 NO 6.5-284 @ 225 EUROS

Amazing I will take 10 boxes, just give me a month to re mortgage the house.

On a serious not how much better would these really be, is there a tangible difference to using kit so good?

No idea how much "better" they are.

I certainly wouldnt purchase loaded ammunition.

It was the bullet heads I was referring to, which are "reasonable" when you consider they are CNC machined.

I know a few people who used to buy the KJG solids from Lutz Moeller before he had some issues with patents and GS Custom.

The KJG's I understand and LM105 design (for 338's) have been retained by LM.

The KJG are designed to be low weight / high velocity and deform into plug type nose on entry.

Leaving good wound channel and minimal damage.

(thats the theory anyway)

If you look at LM's site there is loads of info on there from hunters around the world who use his products.

Ive been in communication with him for a few years over various bits and pieces, I am not pushing the product by the way, just thought others may benefit from another option .

Ian

PM box is a little free-er now.

I agree, was not meaning to be critical, I suppose from my perspective even with my own home loads the gun far out shoots me (at the moment) and it was a curious question as to the obvious quality improvements in the manufacture vs. the difference to groups etc. for better shooters than I.

Will have a good read of website tomorrow, and thanks for the link.

I certainly wouldnt purchase loaded ammunition.

It was the bullet heads I was referring to, which are "reasonable" when you consider they are CNC machined.

May be an idea to use Babelfish or similar translator as most of Lutz's site is in German....

Archived