yet another introduction

bonez

Hi All,

Well, rather than just lurking about I thought I'd say a warm hello to you all.

Just joined after a chance conversation with Dave at South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies (and purchasing a new CZ 452 in 22LR) . Not the first gun I've bought from them - absolutely top service as I'm sure most of you will already know and thanks to Dave for sorting the trigger.

Anyway - thought I'd say hi to you all. I'm mostly a target shooter these days (PSG / some mini-rifle / gallery etc) but been shooting since I had my first BSA Super Meteor for Christmas when I was a lad. I'm no expert and always glad to listen to advice, but if I can help I will. I'm from (near) Matlock in Derbyshire.

Have to say from reading the posts, it's a pleasure to see a "grown up" forum. I have grown rather tired of some forums for being too much like hard work...

kind regards

Tony Saunders

Thanks again for the warm welcome chaps. :D

Dave - I will take you up on the visit mate definately. Thanks for sorting the CZ - it's a lovely rifle to shoot - I can see why people rave about them.

I don't do much varmint hunting - but I do have a war on rats at my place. We have a few chickens and we've been plagued by rats for about a year. I now snipe at them at pre-baited areas from the comfort of the house - nothing long distance - mainly out to about 40-50 yards. Alternately I shoot them in the barns with air-rifle or shotshells.

Liked the sticky about knowing your quarry - the Rat - excellent!!...

my wife thinks I have a rat obsession - thinks I'm Captain Ahab :wacko:

cheers

Tony

Archived