UK VARMINTING SHOOT DATE'S

Ballistic Hamster

Hi Trigger. Following on from the 2009 shoot, April tended to be a month where those who work within the farming industry could spare a day out for a comp so i suggest we look at April again.

Hopefully by then Ian & Kip will have the reactive targets ready for the bash... :) I'll def have the 100 yard target ready...

Will interested parties please give us some dates, weekends tend to be favourite i believe.

Hi Trigger. Following on from the 2009 shoot, April tended to be a month where those who work within the farming industry could spare a day out for a comp so i suggest we look at April again.

Hopefully by then Ian & Kip will have the reactive targets ready for the bash... :wub: I'll def have the 100 yard target ready...

Will interested parties please give us some dates, weekends tend to be favourite i believe.

The targets are ready and waiting :lol:

Looks like you all had a fantastic day.

As a very recent member of this forum i was not aware you had done this.

Where was it held?

Well done to all that attended, and brilliantly organised.

regards

jma

Looks like you all had a fantastic day.

As a very recent member of this forum i was not aware you had done this.

Where was it held?

Well done to all that attended, and brilliantly organised.

regards

jma

This was held last April, and we are arranging it for April 2010, dates yet to be confirmed :D

No entry requirements needed jma just tell us you are coming and confirm the day before.

Ian,

Excellent,

I would love to attend, providing dates are ok for me (mrs b/day early april)

Whereabouts is the venue,not that it matters, (just interested)

cheers!

regards

jma

hi guys,

well for the info of any new comers the site is on the warks/ worcs border with easy road conections from the m42 and m40 just a few miles of main road at my end and for those interested it about two mile from ragley hall where the basc game fair is being held if you want a trial run.

as for date i suggest to take a consensus on the second or third weekend in april as easter is early this year i think.

graham .

hi guys,

well for the info of any new comers the site is on the warks/ worcs border with easy road conections from the m42 and m40 just a few miles of main road at my end and for those interested it about two mile from ragley hall where the basc game fair is being held if you want a trial run.

as for date i suggest to take a consensus on the second or third weekend in april as easter is early this year i think.

graham .

Thanks Graham,

I have just done a rough route plan to ragley hall..... 101miles. ;)

Thanks for the info.

regards

jma

Archived