stock for tikka ??

Hi Colin

It was just a question in general as to which stocks,patterns and price,ive looked at the list of stocks on his site,but still no idea what is what.ive spoke to peter a few times over the yrs.1st time ive not had a reply ?

Will wait a bit more unless you have a list of what the stocks are,hunter,tactical ect and patterns and price list.and pics,as would be good to see the stock before hand.

Mick

He normally only deals with trade mick

if you have any problems let me know and i will order one for you

ATB

Colin

Hi Colin

It was just a question in general as to which stocks,patterns and price,ive looked at the list of stocks on his site,but still no idea what is what.ive spoke to peter a few times over the yrs.1st time ive not had a reply ?

Will wait a bit more unless you have a list of what the stocks are,hunter,tactical ect and patterns and price list.and pics,as would be good to see the stock before hand.

Mick

He normally only deals with trade mick

if you have any problems let me know and i will order one for you

ATB

Colin

http://www.jacksonrifles.com/inventory.htm

click on the blue writing on the left hand side and you should get a picture of the stock. all other info is there as well.

hope this helps

Colin

I have a robertson tactical stock on my tikka which is pretty good! althought there is a bit of a bend on the forend due to extra length. ITs pretty long stock. Its a comfy stock and feels good. i have 2 mc millan hunter stocks which are rock solid but i wouldnt say they are compareable as the robertson is a tactical and my Mcmillans are hunter stocks.

In short i would reccomend both! However you can get a robertson when you want where as the McMillan you will have to wait for the next eclipse and blue moon!

at the time robertson was the only stock available for my t3, i compared the macmillan with the robertson and for me i think the robertson felt much better.

firstfoxswith243001.jpg

I agree the Robertson do feel much better than any McMilan I have held,I have 2 Robertsons

Picture617.jpg

Archived