Building a .22LR trainer?

I've had my little cz for 22years and it's been great and reliable but at 6'5" it's always felt small. I did put it in a wild dog stock which helped but its still on the small side.

I've recently tried a Cz LRP and was impressed at how nice the action and overall finish was.

So it's now got me thinking about upgrading my .22.

Which has lead me to wondering what else is available in the UK if I didn't go down the off the shelf choices of something like the cz or tikka options etc?

Pics and rough pricing would be appreciated if anyone has already done this?

Regards James 

Pretty much everything is available to us here, most popular full size rimfire choice is to get a Rim-X with either a PROOF Prefit or have a barrel spun up by your favourite rifle builder and drop it into a chassis/stock that suits your purpose. 

Off the shelf quality an anschutz 1710 dhb is hard to beat but they are getting expensive new now. I have two, one with standard barrel I bought new ten years ago and a second hand one I came across locally that was shabby and I sent to Steve kershaw to rebarrel. 
Both are in Staffordshire synthetic stocks. 
both will one hole at 50 yards with good ammo. 
can’t see a full blown custom being much better tbh, esp when factory ammo is the last piece in the puzzle.