airgunbbs

brown dog

Anyone here a mod there?

Trying to register; all I get is "registration disabled by administrator"

....how does anyone join?!

PM me your details BD (what name you want to register as and email address), I'll pass them onto Admin there if you like?

why are bbs like that , as i tried to join for months abd couldnt then all of a sudden for one day only they were allowing registration

Forgive my ignorance, what is airgun bbs?

what is airgun bbs?

Errmmmmm the competition i supose you could say, but in my eyes not as good , well from what i have seen so far.

First of all, apologies to the Admin on here if me trying to help is getting me funny looks. I have gotten people to join up here from other sites, just to balance it out ;)

I started a thread on the BBS asking if registration is closed etc or if someone could help me register you two guys. Wait and see I imagine.

Ah, another forum, sorry, I wasn't aware of its existance.

Ive had a few less than pleasant experiences of sone now defunct UK forums, so I tend not to bother anymore this side of the pond other than with ones I know are sound.

Is this forum (airgun bbs) restricted to air rifles / air pistols?

Mostly restricted to those how claim 500+ yard kills with .17HMR. ;)

tchh only 500 yards i shot a crow the other day at 978 yards with my 17 hmr ;) whats was unusuall though was it was fliying backwards, they do that to stop sand getting in to their eyes ;)

Spud,

You need to take these guys seriously, I read one guy head shot a fox with a 177 air rifle at over 100 yards, the pellet went in its ear, dropped into the nasal cavity, past his clack down its throat and into its stomach, the fox died 2 years later from lead poisoning.

NOW THAT WAS SOME SHOT :):ph34r: :ph34r:

Spud,

You need to take these guys seriously, I read one guy head shot a fox with a 177 air rifle at over 100 yards, the pellet went in its ear, dropped into the nasal cavity, past his clack down its throat and into its stomach, the fox died 2 years later from lead poisoning.

NOW THAT WAS SOME SHOT :):ph34r::ph34r:

wow that was some shot, i wonder what pellet he was using?

in reply to the original question...

a mate of mine had the same problem, it turns out that the BBS gets alot of spam etc so they disable the registration alot... you just have to keep trying until it accepts you!!!

in reply to the original question...

a mate of mine had the same problem, it turns out that the BBS gets alot of spam etc so they disable the registration alot... you just have to keep trying until it accepts you!!!

Yes, that's the reason I got as well. A lot of forums are having trouble with spammers for the past few months.

Archived