From time to time one has to suffer the tedious job of case trimming, lest bad things happen. The trimming itself isn’t too much of a ball ache, but removing the resultant burr most certainly is a pain the low hanging fruit.  I have tried a high quality pair of chamfering engineering debuting tools, but they work on a 45degree angle and most reloading debuting tools seem to work on a far more acute angle with a more suitable rake angle for brass. It seems that I must work harder and invest in a case prep centre.

I did like the look of the Hornady trio which seemed to do all I want at a sensible price, but was somewhat put of my a link to an American forum where they were complaining that they had broken this model. I do appreciate that making any machine “American proof” is a tall order for any designer, but if these units are unreliable I don’t want to invest in a flawed product.

I’ve never had any problem with primer pockets other than when I had bought some cheap ..223 brass that had sealed in primers, so for me I’m only looking for deburring inside and out and I like the idea of a case brush to remove crap from the inside of the neck.

Have you guys got any tales for great joy or a gnashing of teeth in this respect?

I use a variable speed power screwdriver with a Redding vld inside chamfer tool shucked in it...perfect!

Cheaper than prep centres and just as effective/ low effort.

Still have to do the outside chamfer manually but its only a turn and done.

Sinclair and Lyman do a very nice vld inside chamfer tool. The Sinclair one can be used in a drill , and the Lyman one can be used on their case prep electric multi station unit so doing primer pocket, inside and outside all in one unit . Rcbs do one similar. 
Giraud trimmers do all the trimming and trim to length but it’s not the same inside angle as a vld trimmer so might need that extra bit of work to get it to a better angle for long boat tailed bullets. Some new lapua  brass needed mandrel sizing then a neck size before its first use . Loaded some up with out doing this and found it hard to seat the bullets and it left a ring round the ogive so went back to basic redding die for better results. Forster seater die works best with lower neck tension setup . 
Tight necks gave an ES of 12 fps the looser ones which I normally load give a variance of 7 fps .