HIKMICRO replacement parts?

maximus otter

I’ve managed to lose the rubber eye cup from my HIKMICRO Lynx LC06 thermal monocular.

Several minutes’ Googling has failed to reveal where spares and replacement parts may be bought. Does anyone have an email address for a supplier?

maximus otter

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dobo said:

Hi maximus otter, did you get any joy finding, a new eye replacement for your hikmicro, because I've lost mine as well ?

l’ve sent emails to:

1. Optics Warehouse (no reply)

2. Edinburgh Rifles, from whom l bought the unit (no reply)

3. Hikmicro themselves (Reply: “Here is a list of our vendors. Have a nice day!”)

4. Uttings, one of the vendors listed above (Reply: “We don’t stock spares, but the people who import Hikmicro for us are Icantrememberthename Ltd.”)

5. Icantrememberthename Ltd (so far, no reply)

All in all, a dismal response. I shan’t be bothering with any more Hikmicro products.

maximus otter

Perhaps try emailing elite optical.  I lost mine a while back emailed both elite Optical and Sportsman gun centre both replied within a day and both offered replacements free.

1, trade@eliteoptical.co.uk

2,Reception@sportsmanguncentre.com

try the two emails above and see how f you have better luck. 

ian

9 minutes ago, topscots1 said:

Perhaps try emailing elite optical.  I lost mine a while back emailed both elite Optical and Sportsman gun centre both replied within a day and both offered replacements free.

1, trade@eliteoptical.co.uk

2,Reception@sportsmanguncentre.com

try the two emails above and see how f you have better luck. 

ian

Excellent, thanks. I’ll get emails off to them, too.

What a palaver in these days of supposed customer service excellence…

maximus otter

Elite Optical are the Trade part of Optics Warehouse and it is actually Elite Optical who are the authorised importer and distributor for HIK products.

if anyone can help you, it's them

Cheers

Burce

2 minutes ago, phoenix said:

Elite Optical are the Trade part of Optics Warehouse and it is actually Elite Optical who are the authorised importer and distributor for HIK products.

if anyone can help you, it's them

Cheers

Burce

Thanks.

maximus otter

• 1 month later...

Update:

Yesterday, due to the sterling efforts of Simon Burford at Elite Optical, I received not only a free replacement eyecup for my HIKMicro Lynx thermal monocular, but also a complimentary screw-in neck lanyard to fit the device. This was an unsolicited gift courtesy of Mr. Burford.

I regard this as exemplary customer service, particularly considering the fact that the firm from whom I actually bought the monocular, and HIKMicro themselves, couldn't seem to care less about my problem.

I recommend Elite Optical to all my fellow forum members. (I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer.)

Thank you, Mr. Burford.

maximus otter