If I read that right it says case dismissed and notice upheld so does that mean the range will not be going ahead with formal permission?

Can't say I know anything about any slander etc but surely it is disappointing for the sport when any facility does not get a green light 

I've read bits of this story over the last couple of years, but I'm not completely clear on what happened.....am I correct in thinking that the construction went ahead despite no formal planning permission being granted?

Pete

2 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

I've read bits of this story over the last couple of years, but I'm not completely clear on what happened.....am I correct in thinking that the construction went ahead despite no formal planning permission being granted?

Pete

That is correct.

The planning application / appeal is pretty old news and been public for a while 

Not sure the thread has been started for other reasons given the opening content and I’m pretty certain the forum isn’t the place for this.

If there’s an on going case going ahead regarding the “slander” then posting such things on the forum is also not best serving either your on going case or the web site (which Is prevalent to us)

Closing the thread due to the above 

• Ronin locked this topic