.308 Barnard action £950

For sale .308 Barnard s action, Mccmilan prone stock with bag rider and front rest plate, 32 inch match barrell with custom trigger, last time I used this gun at Diggle I shot a 1.4 inch group at 600 yards. £950. this is for the gun only no scope or rings buyer to pay for RFD transfers Dale

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

20210821_180331.jpg

1 minute ago, dorg said:

I will take this subject to couple of questions please

Whats the round count on the barrel and make and twist, whats the trigger and who put it together please.

Having heard nothing from the seller in over 24 hours I have decided to pull out of buying this gun, not sure what the sellers game is.

Hi,

Really sorry, I am away at the minute, back at the weekend. I haven’t had the gun out since before Covid. I wanted to get it out of the safe to give you the right information. Stuart from Osprey rifles built the gun for me. If you are still interested get back in touch and I will get the rest of the information you have asked for this weekend.

Regards

Dale

Dale , Buyers would expect you to know this Imformation without having to either ask or look it up ..... However I feel if the barrel is shot out their still getting a good deal and if not then their getting a great deal .

OSOK

1 hour ago, Dale Almond said:

Hi,

Really sorry, I am away at the minute, back at the weekend. I haven’t had the gun out since before Covid. I wanted to get it out of the safe to give you the right information. Stuart from Osprey rifles built the gun for me. If you are still interested get back in touch and I will get the rest of the information you have asked for this weekend.

Regards

Dale

I am happy with my decision, this will allow someone else to have a good deal.

• 5 weeks later...

Collected this from Edinburgh Rifles yesterday…

That rarest of experiences; something much better than described. Immaculate Barnard action, Timney trigger, Krieger barrel (bore scoped with little wear evident) and overall great condition. 

Many thanks, Dale, and good luck with your other items.

Oh, my first visit to Edinburgh Rifles - well worth the journey from the Island.

On 3/23/2022 at 10:36 PM, dorg said:

Having heard nothing from the seller in over 24 hours I have decided to pull out of buying this gun, not sure what the sellers game is.

Looks like you missed out on a minter, never mind🤭