Few days and nights fox with kristoffer clausen

Just put in a weeks foxing both day and night with kristoffer clausen  from @claussengamecalls from Norway I know kristoffer a few years now and his second trip to me first resulted in 27 foxes in 5 days/nights with everything going on this was his chance to come over .

i had planned the trip and what was going to happen we tried early morning calling not as good as I expected slow to react highlight was taking a fox at 300 meters off a fence post at 8-15 am . Changed tactics decide to go early afternoon better results 7 foxes taking early evening the night time was perfect we managed 13 foxes one night few misses most nights we managed a few foxes we ended up with 44 foxes for the week both of us shot 22 each we used his calls no4 and no5 all week great clean up in my area we had the tikka straight .284 for day time and tikka tactical in .308 for nighttime 

Cracking weeks shooting 👍 and there’s me moaning I have 1-3 a week 

I also use clausen calls a number 5 and get on really well with it  along with my trusty Sam Neyt.

I just can’t get on electronic calls I was given one 8 yrs ago and it’s still somewhere in the shed ,

you can’t buy fieldcraft !

I may have to give that number 4 a go though .

4 hours ago, One on top of two said:

Cracking weeks shooting 👍 and there’s me moaning I have 1-3 a week 

I also use clausen calls a number 5 and get on really well with it  along with my trusty Sam Neyt.

I just can’t get on electronic calls I was given one 8 yrs ago and it’s still somewhere in the shed ,

you can’t buy fieldcraft !

I may have to give that number 4 a go though .

Hi we found the no4 very effective daylight as well as night drawing them in long distance then using no 5 for the last few meters to shooting range 

As has been said before, do we really need to see a picture of a dead animal to to put our point across??

It just gives the "Anti's" more ammo to pelt us with. I don't agree with the Anti's, Or the likes of that vile packham who we don't want to give him or his spies more information, and reason to hammer us.....

Yes I shoot foxes when they're a "pest". And yes I chose to read the the post. Some very nice shooting indeed by the way....!

I'm no "snow flake" and have shot most things up to Deer size. However, I get the gist, I don't need to see a picture of 44 dead shot foxes to understand how well you both did. Hands down to both of you. Just no need for the pics, graphic or otherwise....

Nice shooting though! 👍

There's absolutely nothing "nice" about this bit of anti-shooting propaganda..........have the mods ever considered the effect that posting shite like this could have on casual site visitors?

Pete

Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone but this is what we do in the countryside. 

what this man has done and continues to do  is perfectly legal and above board , also shows full conformity to the forum rules regarding posting of pictures ( a smile wouldn’t go a miss but hey ) 

there are lots of us that shoot fluffy things and it’s completely ridiculous to hide the fact that we do from others , there not stupid.

why be ashamed? I just don’t understand this incessant need to try and decive the public .

and comments like “ I’m not against shooting because I shoot stuff as well but …. ) is unhelpful really

It’s a bit like that other shittty saying “ oh I’m not a racist because I have black friends too “ 

anyway .. 

shooting in this country has much better problems than the posting of a couple of pictures  and they certainly won’t be the cause of mr packham stopping anyone or anything not in the long term . It really does not matter if you shoot holes in paper or fluffy things were all be handing our guns in together when that day comes . 

think maybe some just need to relax a little