Tikka Tac A1 223 with scope

Tikka Tac A1 223 rem, 24inch 1 in 8 twist barrel, 10 round mag ,standard muzzle break, with Burris XTR11 8-40x50 FFP IR moa reticle, SPUHR 30moa mount ,also included Epsilon VG6 multi port muzzle break which works extremely well unlike the factory break which is mainly cosmetic, accu pod mono pod,THIS IS A GENUINE 1000yds plus rifle package I have shot it at Bisley getting sub moa grouping and mostly V bulls shooting alongside (SMLE) with his 6.5 creedmoor at 1000yds matching shot for shot. round count 600rounds. I will give load data to purchaser £2350 for the lot or best offer I will NOT split the package.     Also available by separate negotiation 1500 bullets over 300 brass cases one and a half tubs powder ,lee ultimate 4 die set.  

Edited by Lone gunman
price reduced and tag changed

6 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

What weight of bullet were you using, and what MV were you getting for your sub-MOA results at 1000yds ?

Pete

A very valid question. I have shot my factory Remington .223 (MDT stock and TrigrerTech 1.5lb trigger) to 600yards (off a bipod) and I wouldn't have thought that a .223 with a 24" barrel would be accurate enough at 1000yards (I achieved 133mm for a five shot group at 600 yards  - I am sure that others would achieve a better result). I use 69gr Sierra MatchKing and I am getting 2881 ft/second which equated to 1430ft/second at 600yards (on the electronic targets).

Although I have been advised that Laurie Holland  had a .223 for 1000 yards but it had a long barrel and he used heavy bullets.

1 hour ago, geek said:

A very valid question. I have shot my factory Remington .223 (MDT stock and TrigrerTech 1.5lb trigger) to 600yards (off a bipod) and I wouldn't have thought that a .223 with a 24" barrel would be accurate enough at 1000yards (I achieved 133mm for a five shot group at 600 yards  - I am sure that others would achieve a better result). I use 69gr Sierra MatchKing and I am getting 2881 ft/second which equated to 1430ft/second at 600yards (on the electronic targets).

Although I have been advised that Laurie Holland  had a .223 for 1000 yards but it had a long barrel and he used heavy bullets.

I can vouch for the rifle's accuracy at 1000yds,  seen it in action a few times.

On 9/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, Re-Pete said:

What weight of bullet were you using, and what MV were you getting for your sub-MOA results at 1000yds ?

Pete

Hi Im using Hornady 80g eld match getting 2840fps which is the corrected velocity using strelok with retained velocity of 1235fps at 1000yds  and the 1000yds is consistent in accuracy and very genuine 

• Lone gunman changed the title to Tikka Tac A1 223 with scope
On 9/13/2021 at 7:52 AM, Lone gunman said:

Tikka Tac A1 223 rem, 24inch 1 in 8 twist barrel, 10 round mag ,standard muzzle break, with Burris XTR11 8-40x50 FFP IR moa reticle, SPUHR 30moa mount ,also included Epsilon VG6 multi port muzzle break which works extremely well unlike the factory break which is mainly cosmetic, accu pod mono pod,THIS IS A GENUINE 1000yds plus rifle package I have shot it at Bisley getting sub moa grouping and mostly V bulls shooting alongside (SMLE) with his 6.5 creedmoor at 1000yds matching shot for shot. round count 600rounds. I will give load data to purchaser £2350 for the lot or best offer I will NOT split the package.     Also available by separate negotiation 1500 bullets over 300 brass cases one and a half tubs powder ,lee ultimate 4 die set.  

asking price reduced