Sinclair tactical bipod SOLD

Selling a sinclair tactical bipod. Fantastic bipod. Dare i say the best i have used. Have compared it to the likes of atlas, phoenix, tierone etc. This particular bipod eas the most versatile. Unlike the phoenix which was for me the next most stable. The leg length is perfect. You can get it really low like a Fclass bipod or high as anyone would need. 

Having read all the reviews, i have loctited and adjusted all the screws to make it perfect in operation. I also removed the felt pad and chsnged it for a 3mm closed cell foam pad now looks and performs amazingly. 

After £215 posted. If you are after a rocksolid bipod for a long range rifle look no further. 

https://www.brownells.co.uk/SINCLAIR-TACTICAL-BIPOD

DSC_0362_compress34.jpg

DSC_0361_compress50.jpg

DSC_0364_compress87.jpg

DSC_0363_compress98.jpg

DSC_0365_compress20.jpg

DSC_0367_compress84.jpg

DSC_0366_compress18.jpg

1 hour ago, shooter83 said:

Selling a sinclair tactical bipod. Fantastic bipod. Dare i say the best i have used. Have compared it to the likes of atlas, phoenix, tierone etc. This particular bipod eas the most versatile. Unlike the phoenix which was for me the next most stable. The leg length is perfect. You can get it really low like a Fclass bipod or high as anyone would need. 

Having read all the reviews, i have loctited and adjusted all the screws to make it perfect in operation. I also removed the felt pad and chsnged it for a 3mm closed cell foam pad now looks and performs amazingly. 

After £215 posted. If you are after a rocksolid bipod for a long range rifle look no further. 

https://www.brownells.co.uk/SINCLAIR-TACTICAL-BIPOD

Looking at the pictures on the email, I can't see how it attaches to the stock. Do you have any other pictures, please?

49 minutes ago, pengo said:

Looking at the pictures on the email, I can't see how it attaches to the stock. Do you have any other pictures, please?

isn't it mounted to the sling swivel mount - like a Harris ?

• shooter83 changed the title to Sinclair tactical bipod SOLD