MKM MagnetoSpeed Gen 3 Holder

Used once MK Maching MagnetoSpeed Gen 3  holder very solid and independent from the barrel.

Just recieved and used once only, selling because weight will throw my ELR rifle out of light class.

£ 135 posted.

https://www.mkmachining.com/product/mk-machining-v2-magnetospeed-mount-with-12-rod/

21 minutes ago, parabellum said:

Used once MK Maching MagnetoSpeed Gen 3  holder very solid and independent from the barrel.

Just recieved and used once only, selling because weight will throw my ELR rifle out of light class.

£ 135 posted.

https://www.mkmachining.com/product/mk-machining-v2-magnetospeed-mount-with-12-rod/

Pm in bound if above falls through

1 hour ago, Hobbit said:

Thank you - who are MPA?

Master Piece Arms. Makers of probably the best and most modular chassis systems going. Over the last few years, US PRS shooters have used the MPA chassis more than any other. 
Owning a chassis and a bunch of their accessories, I can say with certainty the quality is absolutely top notch.

1 hour ago, Hobbit said:

Thank you - I have looked them up but it looks like the fitting is proprietary to the MPA RAT chassis. Do they have a version that fits to picatinny as per an AI AX or AR hand guard??

The RAT (Rapid Adjustment Technology) are clamps that are designed for ARCA rails. 
You could email MPA and clarify what attachment points you have on your rifle and what RAT clamps you would need for it to work.

Or you can just reach out to MK Machining who make the Magneto clamping system per the original OP for sale. I have one of the MK clamps for my V1 Sporter chrono and it’s great. They also ship directly to the U.K. MPA don’t I believe.