GRAPHIC PICTURES of shot FOXES

Guest magwa1962

Guest magwa1962

I have been informed by one of the site MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS that my last listing of the fox i shot was removed as graphic pictures are not allowed on this site, further action like this by me will have me removed and banned from using this site.

so for this reason i will be no longer attaching photos with my posts.

As you will all be aware there is loads of pictures in this section listed by New Members...Advanced Members...SITE Moderators/Administrators along with there postings.

SO BEWARE ALL YOU MAY GET IN TROUBLE AS I DID.... if carry on with this activity.

keep up the good work Guys

Regards Jimmy

Your post was removed because of the totally un-necessary close up of a head shot and the subsequent text that quite frankly did nothing for you,this site, or shooting in general ;)

Your profile speaks for itself and you obviously feel the need to "big yourself up" at every opportunity.

Despite only being a member for a week you`ve already falsely accused a long standing member of fraud and now locked horns with the Admin.

You`ve been explained the rules and if you don`t like them find somewhere else that suits your style :excl

And by the way you were warned by one of the site owners ;)

Your post was removed because of the totally un-necessary close up of a head shot and the subsequent text that quite frankly did nothing for you,this site, or shooting in general ;)

Your profile speaks for itself and you obviously feel the need to "big yourself up" at every opportunity.

Despite only being a member for a week you`ve already falsely accused a long standing member of fraud and now locked horns with the Admin.

You`ve been explained the rules and if you don`t like them find somewhere else that suits your style :excl

Great call, couldn't agree more, and I thought it was just me reading too much into his posts!!!

"Mad about FOXES !!

very serious fox controller, shot thousands over the years, known localy as the guy with the BIG green truck ( Hilux Pickup ) that shoots FOXES.

I always win "CHARLIE" wont be around long if i am on his case, i dont give up, i have seen it all before, its like 2nd nature to me, i think like the fox, my shooting buddies watch in amazement as i go about the task of taking care of the wise old ones.

my motto is...

IF YOU CANT TAKE IT OUT GIVE ME A SHOUT I WILL. "

Awe inspiring.

TC

Guest magwa1962
"Mad about FOXES !!

very serious fox controller, shot thousands over the years, known localy as the guy with the BIG green truck ( Hilux Pickup ) that shoots FOXES.

I always win "CHARLIE" wont be around long if i am on his case, i dont give up, i have seen it all before, its like 2nd nature to me, i think like the fox, my shooting buddies watch in amazement as i go about the task of taking care of the wise old ones.

my motto is...

IF YOU CANT TAKE IT OUT GIVE ME A SHOUT I WILL. "

Awe inspiring.

TC

Thats what 30 years experience of shooting foxes 4 - 5 days a week does, makes you good at what you do AND VERY PROUD OF IT !!!

always room to improve though, you are 44 what have you achieved in your life that you would say your good at.

Mines happens to be shooting foxes though i would rather be an A-list movie star with all the trappings, but we can always dream.

Guest magwa1962

there you go again, calling me a liar, i hope you have proof to back this up, WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IS IN YOUR OPPINION I FALSELY ACCUSED...

NOT THAT I HAVE FALSELY ACCUSED...

that is a liable accusation you have made on a public domain site

REMEMBER !!! I HAVE PROOF OF WHAT I SAY

there you go again, calling me a liar, i hope you have proof to back this up, WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IS IN YOUR OPPINION I FALSELY ACCUSED...

NOT THAT I HAVE FALSELY ACCUSED...

that is a liable accusation you have made on a public domain site

REMEMBER !!! I HAVE PROOF OF WHAT I SAY

And I have proof that the DVD`s you tried to sell on here were copies and not the originals you claimed.Hardly the act of an honest "high Ranking Officer" that you claim to be ;) IN MY OPINION obviously :D

I`m sure Mr Carey will be very interested to know that in your own words you have "sold countless copies up and down the country" ;)

Guest magwa1962
And I have proof that the DVD`s you tried to sell on here were copies and not the originals you claimed.Hardly the act of an honest "high Ranking Officer" that you claim to be ;) IN MY OPINION obviously :D

I`m sure Mr Carey will be very interested to know that in your own words you have "sold countless copies up and down the country" ;)

POST YOUR PROOF ON HERE FOR US ALL TO SEE

The only DVD i have offered for sale on here is a reloading DVD

I also Listed 3 x Warrener Videos (genuine)

But if you think Mr Carey would Be intrested then let him Know, tell him its Jimmy McGuire he knows me if you dont have his phone No. let me know i can give it to you if after i check with him if it is OK to pass it on.

Better still just show me where on here i have supposed to have made this comment ie: what section as i cant find it.

----- Original Message -----

To:

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:22 PM

Subject: Re: dvds

The Reloading dvd is Original i get them sent over from Canada, the others are copies as you would imagine at £5 they cost £28.95 new, but they are 100% picture and sound perfect have sold countless copies to other shooters up and down the country.

Regards Jimmy

--- On wrote:

To: "Jimmy McGuire" <jimmymcguire12@btinternet.com>

Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 1:07 PM

hi mate thanks for list

just one question are they the originals or copies

cheers

To

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 12:57 PM

Subject: dvds

Hi ,

Just an idea of what i have,I LOVE FOXING AS YOU CAN TELL.

Jimmy

Warrener dvds

1. Calls & Calling Vol. 1

2. Calls & Calling Vol. 2

3. Foxing Warrener Style

4. Foxing for a Living

5. Calling Foxes by Day & Night

6. A - Z of Fox Control Vol. 1

7. A - Z of fox control Vol. 2

8. The Warreners Way of Catching Foxes

9. Fox Calling by the Warrener

10. Fox Control the Warreners Way

11. Whippets at Work

12. Ferrets at Work

13. Lurchers by Night

14. Out Foxing with the Warrener

15. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 1

16. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 2

17. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 3

18. Reds in the Roar

19. Modern Foxing

20. The Old Ways of the Poacher

21. The Warreners Way of Catching Rabbits

22. A Season with the Warrener Vol. 1...AUG - JAN..

23. Snares and Snaring The Warrener.

24. Hi - Tec Predator Control Foxes and Mink............( new december 2007 )

25. Mouching Ways and Hunting Days ........... (new may 2008 )

26. Rabbiting with the Warrener & Friends 2...........( The Exterminators )

27. The Old Ways of the Poacher 2

28. A season with the Warrener Vol. 2 FEB - JULY

29. Rabbiting with the Warrener....(End of Days)

30. Rabbit Control by the Warrener

Andre Georgescu

1. Whistling with Foxes

2. Hunting Down Under part 1

3. Hunting Down Under part 2

4. Ferreting Down Under

Others

1. Hunting the Nightshift Predators (usa)

2. Extreme Deer Hunting vol. 1 (scottish highlands)

3. Hunting The Wild (australia)

4. Long Netting vol. 1

5. Long Netting vol. 2

6. Long Netting vol. 3

7. Fox Control Vol. 1.......... ( Pete Royston )

Any 2 for £12.50 , these will then be sent 1st class recorded mail with tracking No

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.10.23/1952 - Release Date: 02/13/09 18:29:00

By the way we`ve just forwarded this e-mail to Warrener Productions to see what he thinks of it ;)

Guest magwa1962

To:

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:22 PM

The Reloading dvd is Original i get them sent over from Canada, the others are copies as you would imagine at £5 they cost £28.95 new, but they are 100% picture and sound perfect have sold countless copies to other shooters up and down the country.

Regards Jimmy

--- On wrote:

To: "Jimmy McGuire" <jimmymcguire12@btinternet.com>

Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 1:07 PM

hi mate thanks for list

just one question are they the originals or copies

cheers

To

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 12:57 PM

Subject: dvds

Hi ,

Just an idea of what i have,I LOVE FOXING AS YOU CAN TELL.

Jimmy

Warrener dvds

1. Calls & Calling Vol. 1

2. Calls & Calling Vol. 2

3. Foxing Warrener Style

4. Foxing for a Living

5. Calling Foxes by Day & Night

6. A - Z of Fox Control Vol. 1

7. A - Z of fox control Vol. 2

8. The Warreners Way of Catching Foxes

9. Fox Calling by the Warrener

10. Fox Control the Warreners Way

11. Whippets at Work

12. Ferrets at Work

13. Lurchers by Night

14. Out Foxing with the Warrener

15. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 1

16. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 2

17. Hounds Terriers & Running Dogs Vol. 3

18. Reds in the Roar

19. Modern Foxing

20. The Old Ways of the Poacher

21. The Warreners Way of Catching Rabbits

22. A Season with the Warrener Vol. 1...AUG - JAN..

23. Snares and Snaring The Warrener.

24. Hi - Tec Predator Control Foxes and Mink............( new december 2007 )

25. Mouching Ways and Hunting Days ........... (new may 2008 )

26. Rabbiting with the Warrener & Friends 2...........( The Exterminators )

27. The Old Ways of the Poacher 2

28. A season with the Warrener Vol. 2 FEB - JULY

29. Rabbiting with the Warrener....(End of Days)

30. Rabbit Control by the Warrener

Andre Georgescu

1. Whistling with Foxes

2. Hunting Down Under part 1

3. Hunting Down Under part 2

4. Ferreting Down Under

Others

1. Hunting the Nightshift Predators (usa)

2. Extreme Deer Hunting vol. 1 (scottish highlands)

3. Hunting The Wild (australia)

4. Long Netting vol. 1

5. Long Netting vol. 2

6. Long Netting vol. 3

7. Fox Control Vol. 1.......... ( Pete Royston )

Any 2 for £12.50 , these will then be sent 1st class recorded mail with tracking No

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.10.23/1952 - Release Date: 02/13/09 18:29:00

By the way we`ve just forwarded this e-mail to Warrener Productions to see what he thinks of it ;)

This is an email have you made This UP

How could I possibly make an e-mail up so quickly and more importantly why would I bother ;)

There is no end to this fools antics and I can`t be bothered with him any more.Your details have now been passed onto the relevent dvd makers.Let them decide whats made up or not ;)

Goodbye

Guest magwa1962
;):D:o:o

A high ranking officer of what exactly? ;)

The CUB SCOUTS does it matter.

Did you lot not know that it is a liable offence to list personal details on a public domain site if you have not had prior permission of the person whos details have posted.

And i have not given you PERMISSION !!! BE WARNED I SUGGEST THE Moderators/Administrators remove this NOW

The CUB SCOUTS does it matter.

Did you lot not know that it is a liable offence to list personal details on a public domain site if you have not had prior permission of the person whos details have posted.

And i have not given you PERMISSION !!! BE WARNED I SUGGEST THE Moderators/Administrators remove this NOW

Jimmy,

All that is shown is your email address which contains details of YOU offering the sale of conterfeit goods.

Please do not threaten us as we still have copies of posts that you have put up showing a photograph of another members cheque giving his bank account details and you have also printed full details of his name and address.

If you would like to pass details of this to the relevant authorities, please do so.

Does this also ring a bell ?

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...st&p=544776

magwa1962

View Member Profile Jun 3 2008, 12:15 AM Post #10

Rookie Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 12635

I have all the Warrener dvds, if anyone would like any copies email me at foxshooters@btinternet.com i will forward a list

You`re bang to rights so I suggest you cease your foolish antics and call it a day.And trying to cover your tracks by deleting your posts in the For Sale section won`t work either because we`ve got COPIES ;)

POST YOUR PROOF ON HERE FOR US ALL TO SEE

The only DVD i have offered for sale on here is a reloading DVD

I also Listed 3 x Warrener Videos (genuine)

Found it. June 3 2008 post on THL where you say "I have all the Warrener dvds, if anyone would like any copies email me at foxshooters@btinternet.com i will forward a list"

Oh and by the way, you've just been kicked off there.

You may as well sue me too, I'm bored right now and have nothing much else to be doing, could use the distraction.

Happy hunting.

Guest magwa1962
Jimmy,

All that is shown is your email address which contains details of YOU offering the sale of conterfeit goods.

Please do not threaten us as we still have copies of posts that you have put up showing a photograph of another members cheque giving his bank account details and you have also printed full details of his name and address.

If you would like to pass details of this to the relevant authorities, please do so.

I had good reason for posting this to warn others of bounced cheque, he has still not given a reason as to why he did this.

Archived