GRAPHIC PICTURES of shot FOXES

Guest magwa1962

I think this shows Mr Mcguire in his true colours which was sent to us after removing the cretin

THE BEST THINGS YOU deciduous treeS COULD DO IS BAN ME FROM THIS SITE FOR NOW, ITS VERY EASY TO SIGN UP UNDER ANOTHER NAME...

SO PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR AND BLOCK ME I AM TIRED OF FCUKING AROUND WITH YOU NOW, ITS FAR TO EASY TO DANGLE THE WORM AND YOU JUMP RIGHT IN AND TAKE THE BAIT.

WELL DONE YOU FINALLY BANNED ME

I WILL VISIT AGAIN FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF MESSING WITH YOU...SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO SPOT ME.

YOU HAVE FAIRED BETTER THAN BBs I ONLY MANAGED 3 DAYS THERE.

GREAT THINGS THESE INTERNET SITES VERY VERY EASY TO WIND GUYS UP

TTFN...see you all soon "WATCH OUT JIMMYS ABOUT"

If he wanted to remain anonymous it was probably best not to send us a photo of a letter with his name & address on ;);)

I think this shows Mr Mcguire in his true colours which was sent to us after removing the cretin

THE BEST THINGS YOU deciduous treeS COULD DO IS BAN ME FROM THIS SITE FOR NOW, ITS VERY EASY TO SIGN UP UNDER ANOTHER NAME...

SO PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR AND BLOCK ME I AM TIRED OF FCUKING AROUND WITH YOU NOW, ITS FAR TO EASY TO DANGLE THE WORM AND YOU JUMP RIGHT IN AND TAKE THE BAIT.

WELL DONE YOU FINALLY BANNED ME

I WILL VISIT AGAIN FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF MESSING WITH YOU...SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO SPOT ME.

YOU HAVE FAIRED BETTER THAN BBs I ONLY MANAGED 3 DAYS THERE.

GREAT THINGS THESE INTERNET SITES VERY VERY EASY TO WIND GUYS UP

TTFN...see you all soon "WATCH OUT JIMMYS ABOUT"

If he wanted to remain anonymous it was probably best not to send us a photo of a letter with his name & address on ;);)

This implies he joined with the sole intent of a wind up - I frankly would not credit him with that much wit.

His email address has been in use in a number of places since early 06 and was not generated as a one off ID.

The bloke appears to be a genuine berk.

TC

Watch oot Jimmies aboot.......................That's priceless. I think i have just pissed myself. ;)

I love it when a nobber gets rumbled. what a clown.

Ads

To be honest the thing that makes me laugh is the amount of people that take pics of fox's with bits missing :lol: i always try to make a photo look presentable even when half its heads missing .Can be a bit messy at times ,but like to present a photo of the fox rather than blood and brains ;)

Archived