Bulk buy..

martin_b

Guys Im thinking of selling all my old mixed 6.5CM brass and starting afresh so I know where i am with shot count etc..,

I quite fancy trying Peterson LRP Brass, now its £48.95 for 50 but only £394.95 for 500. I need 250, so if i were to get 500 would anyone be interested in the other 250 at cost?  

Just testing the water here, no promise Ill go ahead but it does seem savings can be made in bulk buying. (I wonder if it works for Powder as well)

I always buy in bulk. Powder in 8 pound tubs. Bullets and primers by the thousands.

I bought several hundred Peterson cases when they first became available here. The consistency in length and weight was impressive. (I posted the results here, someplace) The only problem I had was when I got lazy and rushed and loaded straight from the box. The resulting loads weren't that great. The next round of new brass I ran through the FL sizer first. All was well after that. I would at least neck size before using.~Andrew