Lee Enfield No.4 MKII 303 - SOLD

I have for sale my Lee Enfield No..4 MKII rifle.

It is a Fazackerly built rifle made in 1955 and purchased new by me with only proofing rounds fired.

I have since purchased but never fitted a height adjustable fore sight.
Other extras/accessories I bought for it are:
3 stripper clips although I believe only the one is for the 303, I have never used it.
A Brass Oil Bottle.
2 slings, one in light Tan colour, the other Green. I had fitted the Tan one but after noticing the mark it had made in the fore-stock as highlighted in the photo, I took it off again.

This rifle has less than 80 rounds through the barrel, 20 were factory PPU (just so I could feel what she was like to shoot properly) and the other 60 were Lead Spire points from Dodgy Roger powered by 15grains of Alliant 2400 (shot just to satisfy the FEO)

It is a beautiful rifle in "almost" immaculate condition. I bought it because it was the same as my father used in WWII so I wanted it for sentimental reasons really which is why it got almost no use, however, I need to fund a CSR rifle so this little beauty has to go.

I'm asking £900 pounds for the complete ensemble and if I get the asking price, I will throw in the reloading dies, what brass I have and my left-over lead spire point bullets.

There are several photos I took on 30//07/2020 so rather than make this post rather long, I have included a link to my OneDrive folder containting the photos below.

PHOTOS

As far as I am aware, there were no "Matching" bayonets, they were issued to the unit in batches of rifles with batches of bayonets but not "matching" as such. No, I do not have a bayonet for it.