Sinclair Lug Recess Tool

Ok folks, perhaps one of the most niche questions ever asked...

Can anyone please confirm the screw size, thread pitch or similar for the screw that retains the cleaning swab on the sinclair lug recess tool? 

I've lost the one on mine, which is seriously annoying! 

I just measured the one on mine and it is .134" with a very coarse thread.   A 6-40 screw seemed to be a close match on diameter but the thread is too fine so I'm guessing 6-32 although putting it alongside an 8-32 screw the pitch seemed coarser than that.  

Yes, Sinclair was absorbed by Brownells a few years ago but you should be able to get a response, I presume they still sell the item, otherwise a trip to a engineering supply shop with the tool should work.   I'm fortunate in that they are deemed essential, or the one near me is, one of the best tool shops in the North West.

Thanks for the input gents. Retapping a bit beyond my equipment at present. Will take tool with me to an appropriate supplier when the opprotunity arises to see whether a suitable screw can be found. 

For now, simply pushing the swab in with the tool, rotating as required then pushing the swab out with a cleaning rod inserted from the muzzle end.