Load development and purchasing options

Jet flint

Afternoon,

‘Is there a company for which I could supply my rifle , and they develop the load and then they subsequently supply me with ammunition when needed?  I’ve never really been into reloading and time is in short supply, unfortunately the gentlemen that used to reload for my .223AI has passed away.

regards Adam.

Hi JF, surely your previous loader gave you his load details? If so do you not know anyone who reloads who would make them up for you?

I reload for a friend who is nervous of reloading, but when he starts he will have all my info. BTW I am not touting for business, his payment means I get paid about £2 per hour for doing it!!

M wishing he had never offered in sunny S Wales

Two gunsmiths that I've heard of that I believe do what you want for customers, Callum ferguson, and Steve Kershaw.

Probably not quite as simple legally getting someone you know to make up loaded rounds for you!!! But no doubt that's a minefield!!

Thank you all very much for your replies. With regards to miseryguts question, the gentleman that loaded for me didn’t pass on any info and I had not asked for any, it was simply a very accurate 77 tmk in Lapua brass, he even formed the cases for me. Thanks for the heads up regarding the gunsmiths I will contact them especially as steve kershaw originally built the rifle. Again thank you all for the info. Kind regards Adam.