Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 IR 35mm Anyone ?

As per title anyone use a Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 IR 35mm ? 

Have just bought one for my impending creedmoor rifle build and thought this would be fantastic sat on top , rifle is going to used exclusively for long range and the occasional fallow / sika  

for anyone interested here’s the full spec and link . 

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p131461-leupold-mark-5hd-5-25x56-ir-35mm-rifle-scope-leu-171776/#.XPEb5BrTWhA

i have for years now just played safe with my swaro X5i and  older Kahles   Vortex ect ect . But now the time has come I want a proper long range scope  with all the trimmings ( useful )  And so with not owing a leupold scope for many years ( and then it was only a cheap one for my rimmy ) I be interested to hear people’s experiences.

yes I have used and tested the above scope at ranges over distance and loved it but a couple of half hr plays with one doesn’t tell you much about living with one a year down the line . 

Spent a week behind a buddies in the US, mostly plinking and learning some of the precision rifle basics before an NRL match. I really liked it, good mechanics, good glass and found it a nice all rounder.

Quite a few using Leupold scopes at the PRL match in Scotland couple of weeks ago 

Some have been provided by sponsor I believe - having looked through the glass and compared them (the 5-25) to equivalent Kahles and Schmidt I don’t think I would move away from European products 

Its obviously a hugely personal choice as colours and clarity will be different with another pair of eyes than mine 

Totally agree it’s a very personal thing 👍

I did look at S&B but just can’t get on with them. I also don’t find them worth the ££. Regards light transmission I found the leup mark 5 HD to be on par with my Swarovski's . Also found . 

Also the intended use plays a massive part.