New fox/bunny/crow/rook basher

Well at long last my faithful old Bruno fox .22 hornet has finally given up ( god rest it’s cotton socks ) 

if I had to put a number on rounds I would say A darn good 15000 rounds , I’ve had it for a good few years and stuffed around 5K through it , and trust me when I say it was well used when I picked it up . 

So ive bought a new toy. 

it’s a tikka super varmint in .223  1-8 twist 

vortex 5x25x50 PST gen 2 in MRAD 

vortex precision matched mounts 

wildcat Evo mod 

and a shitty atlas copy bipod that will be fine for throwing over the bonnet in a hurry . 

To be honest bob I had every intention on looking at the 204 but my eye just kept going to this . 

Regards bullets I’m using 69 grain SMK . There quite a thing jacketed HPBT , they really do thump bunny’s but not to the point of blowing them to bits . We eat pretty much all of the meat we harvest 👍

3 hours ago, No i deer said:

Your only allowed to shoot crows if there harming livestock,no lisence given out for rooks yet 🤣😆😜  😊

As the estate keeper. I’m shooting crows for the protection of my game birds. Plus the 500 head of sheep I have. 

I for one am hoping this gets sorted 

sooner rather than later. 😐 

26 minutes ago, One on top of two said:
4 hours ago, No i deer said:

Your only allowed to shoot crows if there harming livestock,no lisence given out for rooks yet 🤣😆😜  😊

As the estate keeper. I’m shooting crows for the protection of my game birds. Plus the 500 head of sheep I have. 

I for one am hoping this gets sorted 

sooner rather than later. 😐 

Good man, keep wacking those crows,  they seem to be laughing a lot more at the moment 😣