They also come in brown !

Here,s one i finished yesterday, unusual in that its sat in the new colour desert tan AICS stock.

This is a surgeon 6.5x47 lapua, in a folder [unusual again], fitted with a border archer t2 profile barrel. It sports a muzzle mounted a-tec, fully bedded, Jackson trigger etc, and its finished in a lovely shade of flat earth duracoat, by Kal. The pictures dont do it justice, i think its the nicest rifle i,ve built yet, and i think its new owner will love it.

cid_31E1D143-6285-4B02-92C4-AA791F2.jpg

cid_B1E9C75D-D283-4001-97D9-87D0E73.jpg

I thought that would give you a boner, Elwood :lol:

I dont know what it weights mate. I have two rifle weights in my mind, sporter , obviously carryable.....

and guns like this......Its not light, due to the barrel, and you wouldn,t want to stalk with it.......unless the intended target was shooting back.... :D

That patch of "sick" is devcon snapshot and its like a teenagers duvet........stiff ! :lol:

Here,s one i finished yesterday, unusual in that its sat in the new colour desert tan AICS stock.

This is a surgeon 6.5x47 lapua, in a folder [unusual again], fitted with a border archer t2 profile barrel. It sports a muzzle mounted a-tec, fully bedded, Jackson trigger etc, and its finished in a lovely shade of flat earth duracoat, by Kal. The pictures dont do it justice, i think its the nicest rifle i,ve built yet, and i think its new owner will love it.

cid_31E1D143-6285-4B02-92C4-AA791F2.jpg

cid_B1E9C75D-D283-4001-97D9-87D0E73.jpg

Thats a rather professional Duracoat finish if I say so myself...beware of imitations!!! :lol:

Stunning looking rifle but my eyes keep getting drawn to Dave's trousers, and not the crutch area!

Well you can stop thinking about Flectarn...its the bain of my life...and everyone wants it...and the coating! :lol:

Its one of the nicest patterns I do actually and it looks the business when finished. Mr AI likes it very much, that and GAP Digital anyways.

Archived