Game Fair tomorrow

David Hancock

The memsahib and I will be there.

I'm hoping to pick up a Magnetospeed v.3, a decent country shirt and some stalking and reloading gubbins.

A day out among "our people": It's going to be great!

maximus otter

I used to go to the game fairs run by the CLA and was extremely disappointed when they pulled out. The first one of these replacement events last year was almost a disaster from the outset when two different event organisers planned game fairs within a week of each other and with 20 miles of each venue.

One was to be held at Stoneleigh and the other at Ragley Hall. Eventually the Stoneleigh event was cancelled in favour of Ragley Hall.

It was as good as any CLA event I've been to (and I've been to every planned one since the mid 90s).

I'm not going this year because of the distance and the thought of the M25, so I'll be interested in UKV reviews.

Does anyone know if there will be any dealers at this year's fair who sell Dillon kit?

The only supplier I know of is Eden Trading in Cumbria but they aren't on the attending list. I hear it's great kit, but wish I could have a look at it :P

Does anyone know if there will be any dealers at this year's fair who sell Dillon kit?

The only supplier I know of is Eden Trading in Cumbria but they aren't on the attending list. I hear it's great kit, but wish I could have a look at it :P

No chance

Fine if you want a dog chew or a pair of the latest wellies

If you want something from Dillon, buy direct and save the game fair for discounted bags of Winalot!

No chance

Fine if you want a dog chew or a pair of the latest wellies

If you want something from Dillon, buy direct and save the game fair for discounted bags of Winalot!

Don't know which Dillon to get... mind you, need to give you a ring re another matter so maybe speak tomorrow :D

Archived