Leuplod Mark 4 LR/T 8.5-25x50mm

Selling my Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 8.5-25x50mm, illuminated TMR reticle, M1 dials.

The scope is in excellent condition with no visible marks other than slight discolouration where the rings have been.

The scope comes boxed with sunshade, flip up caps and neoprene cover.

£850 posted, also for sale elsewhere.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I think that this might be why. Great value scopes but they don't keep a high price-I have 2

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p102838-leupold-mark-4-tactical-8-5-25x50-lr-t-m1-rifle-scope-leu-54690/

Thanks for the advice but feel like I'm missing something. When I open the link I just get the scope listed on uttings as unavailable with no price or anything?

maybe it would help if you put the serial number down. too many chinese copies of this scope on the market and leupold will not cover them on their warranty. that way people can contact leupold to verify if its a genuine leupold scope. only a thought.

Leupold mk4's are fantastic scopes and this is quite clearly a real one serial number or not as the fakes look like fakes and are completely different, for some reason mk4's are not as easy to sell as a Sightron Siii or Vortex PST on site which I find strange good luck with the sale as they are great scope and worth every penny.

Rgds Paul

ive had mk4,s since they came out shot thousands of rounds with them never one problem never needed a lockable turret get it bought or is it that they are not fashionable awesome scopes

Can someone hurry up and buy this please?

The audacity and cheek ! :o:lol::lol::P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived