Barrel blanks, Trimble recon with Atrag mx and rangefinders

Hi

Having a sort out and have the following to move on to make space

Bartlein 22 cal 6.5 twist blank is 31" 5r profile 1.25" down to 0.9". Looking for £400 posted

30cal poly profiled Sassen barrel blank is 28" 10 twist

1.23" down to 0.9" Fluted similar profile to magnum profile seen on Aw rifles. Have two of these. Looking for £325each

Trimble recon with full version of Horus atrag MX. Unit is in very good condition but needs a new charger that you can pick up from napkins or similar. Think the unit retails around 750 with the software new somthink £Sold

Zeiss victory rangefinder binos 8x45 T with case and strap etc but no box. Only been taken out two or three times Fantastically bright and clear optics Looking for £1350 Ono

There's probably going to be some more bits to list too but will add those when I come across them

Items can be viewed / collected either in Keynsham BS31 or Hinckley LE10 area

Thanks

.264 8.5

What twist is the 6.5?

Thanks, just noticed 1.23" at the chamber end, that the same for the 6.5?

Sorry but off topic on your sales thread, When did sassen change there steel? When were the last barrels with the old steel used approx, I have never heard anything about this before

I'm sorry but I think you need to get your facts straight about Sassen stainless steel before posting wild claims online.

Having chambered a large quantity of their blanks I cannot see exactly what is supposedly inferior about the material.

My thoughts exactly. I use 95% Sassen barrels, and have never had a bad one. I bought more blanks from them last year, than anyone other smith in the UK.

Nothing wrong with the steel they are using. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't changed their steel supplier in many years.

The Sassen blanks are really very good, used a heap last year and this year and notriced no discernable difference in quality whilst machining or end user use feedback (which has been superb)

Got you paid this morning chap, as per PM. Ta.

Archived