Let's give the Insurance Industry an enema

bewsh

Initiate a Parliamentary enquiry into the UK Insurance Industry

The UK Insurance Industry currently operates under policies and practices which are in direct contrast to the interests of its customers.
The practice of involving multiple entities in any single claim or transaction creates unnecessary and often huge costs which are passed on to the policy holders or their insurer. Cases are often settled to avoid these costs inspite of no fault situations.
This is perpetuating insurance fraud and a litigious culture

No.

1. A load of press cuttings does not constitute evidence. If you can't be bothered to summarise I can't be bothered to read it.

2. Your second point does not make sense.

3. The small claims court is where you need to go to cover off your third point. If indeed you have any relevant experience as opposed to just making a noise

This is a shooting forum => your post is not relevant => go do one...

No.

1. A load of press cuttings does not constitute evidence. If you can't be bothered to summarise I can't be bothered to read it.

2. Your second point does not make sense.

3. The small claims court is where you need to go to cover off your third point. If indeed you have any relevant experience as opposed to just making a noise

This is a shooting forum => your post is not relevant => go do one...

1. The summary is in the first part. If you can't be bothered to read it why bother to respond?

If you have no experience of premium hikes, dodged pay outs, lack of action when in the right, having to deal with Insurer, broker, accident management company, assessor on both sides of a claim...then you are in the minority and very lucky.

I hope for your sake you never do

The press links show in seven lines more info than I am able to add to a petition and shows that every major newspaper over the last 10 years has written about this shady industry.

2. I assume you mean the multiple entities. up to 6 separate parties involved in any claim. Why? because they know you won't be paying the bill. just when your premium goes up.

while your insurer is acting on behalf of you in a claim against you the other party are running up a massive bill for car hire, accident management charges, legal fees etc etc.

You won't get to pay them personally, but you all will in the long run as premiums go up.

Its a massive Ponzi scheme (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme)

3. The small claims court has nothing to do with this, the cases are settled between insurers on your behalf as most people have the motoring policy no claims discount protected it won't effect your NCD either way. If the court case looks like it will cost more than a settlement then it never happens. regardless if you are right or not.

It never happens because the other party make sure that their costs are higher than your insurers costs!

as to the forum,

Yes thats why this section is called General Discussion "Chat about anything on or off topic"

but hey, thanks for the support

Archived