New Tikka stainless finish is faulty.

Aussie Foxer

as he hasn't filled in his profile properly how do I know he lives in Australia.gooday bruce.

Didn't you read the thread?

post-13070-0-05025300-1478285831.png

Just to name a couple.there is a bloke I know in the local pub.they call him London Dave.does he live in London. No....!

Another bloke who's called Cornish Dave.does he live Cornwall.guess what no....! ?.

He is a self employed mechanic who has a business called Cornish Motors.

Deleted again by the faceless Nazis

The faceless Moderators on here need a serious enema

Easy Tiger ????

Just to name a couple.there is a bloke I know in the local pub.they call him London Dave.does he live in London. No....!

Another bloke who's called Cornish Dave.does he live Cornwall.guess what no....! .

He is a self employed mechanic who has a business called Cornish Motors.Easy Tiger

Grrrrrrr, it was Grrreeeeattttt

Seems the consignment to Oz was flawed (in some way) ....perhaps,as already mentioned, exposed to the elements on the journey down-under? Would this have an adverse affect on a barrel

No problems with the one I received, thankfully (and shoots a dream).....

I sent my t3v stainless rifle back because it went rusty.barrel and action.the barrel is not made of stainless steel but contains a certain amount of stainless in the mix.they blasted it again and never had a problem since.it was gone for a week.

Think you mean "chromium" not "stainless"!

Lots of people think stainless is something super duper one and all but that's a bit like saying a car, is it a Rolls Royce or a £50 banger?

All the 4xx grade stainless steels rust but then they are magnetic whereas the 3xx grades i.e. your cutlery of 316 doesn't.

Archived