Please read

varminter

Hi Guys ,

Just to to say "sorry " but i have removed the 750 and 1000yd section , this is due to concerns of shots been taken at the larger species causing ethical issues!!!!

I have added a extra heading asking shots to be smaller pests like / rabbits / pigeons and corvids ............

Hope you guys can understand where we are coming from and my sincere apologies............

Any questions please PM me..................

All the best.......................

RAY.............................................. :P;)

Good call Ray

Thank you mate!!! ;):P

As always the Ukvarminting members input is valuable!!!! :P:D

My intentions were honorable but did not see the contentious issues lurking in the back ground.....

Should of looked at the bigger picture before i started the section , hope you members understand!!!

All the best......................

RAY......................................... ;) ;)

Ray would like to point out that melons are still fair game though :D:D

Thanks Tim ,

That will keep the fruit slayers association happy!!! :blink::D

All the best.....................

RAY.................................. :D;)

I think fruit are fair game at this distance.

:excl:

Try telling that to the poor Melons - think of the pain and suffing you may cause to thier offspring ;)

we shoot balloons hear out to silly ranges i call my buddys balloon say red at 620yrds if he misses i have to try and then the next guy lit its hit ,we tie the balloons at random ranger on the hill its dam good crack trying to hit the long skinny ones

• 2 weeks later...
Try telling that to the poor Melons - think of the pain and suffing you may cause to thier offspring :o

You should always check for dependent young melons before shooting the adults. I don't know about shooting melons , I've seen a few melons shooting in my time.

Pete.

You should always check for dependent young melons before shooting the adults. I don't know about shooting melons , I've seen a few melons shooting in my time.

Pete.

I hope you all realise that melons do have a season and depend what type they are i.e. cantelope, honey dew etc...........

now flaming grapefruit are vermin so shoot them critters on site..

nice site by the way.............

Yeah,....Well...What ya say if he was fondlin them ??

Bad mental picture......Bad mental picture.

308Panther

i just realised where this thread could end up please stick to shooting fruit NOT vegetables.!!!!!!!!!!

cheers spud

Lads

Its with great sadness and reluctance that we`ve had to remove the joke references to the "cans" mentioned in this post ;)

We had a pm this morning pointing out that the references made to the various "cans" although said in jest and with no malice could cause offence to certain minorities and lay both the authors and the site liable to prosecution.After at first thinking this was mad we took advise and sadly found out that this could be the case.It seems the world has gone PC mad and I for one dread to think where this will end but unfortunately we`ve had to take this line to protect the site from further difficulty

Just to fill everyone in on past events we`ve already had one incident with Thames Valley Police where lets say a "member" complained to them about the content of another members post ;) The post was in no way offensive and the complaint was made simply to cause trouble for all concerned. :D

Unfortunately it seems that there are some on here masquerading as shooters but with ulterior motives so please bear this in mind :D

Jamie

Understood and please don`t think that theres any blame attached to you.Unfortunately in todays sterile PC society theres always someone thats offended by something no matter how innocent or innocuous ;)

Archived