RPA Two stage triggers

ubique

Hi, can anybody tell me if an RPA two stage trigger will fit a Stiller Predator action? And is it just a straight drop in replacement? Or alternatively what other two stage triggers will fit the Stiller action? Thanks for any help.

Ubique,

Not without a huge amount of work. I believe they take the generic 'remington' type trigger, which in two stage would mean Centra, Davies or possibly the new Tubbs trigger although I'm not sure if they would export to the UK. Centra is made in Europe so no issues there and Davies, being a good Aussie bloke is happy to ship worldwide.

Richard.

Richard, thanks for your help and advice, the Centra trigger you mention is I assume the CG trigger, I have tried google to find them but to no avail, well not in Europe, so if you know a contact please let me know, alternatively maybe a wanted ad is in order for a CG Jackson or the extreme manufactured cg22. Thanks again.

Try http://www.centra-uk.co.uk/ for the CG triggers. They're not mentioned on the website, but Ian Shirra-Gibb is the importer, apparently.

Best contacted on his mobile..............

H/man

I should also mention that Jackson Rifles might have some old stock of these as they used to have them made.

I have two of these fitted to Tikka M595 range rifles, and they're awesome, breaking at 500gms.

H/man

Richard, thanks for your help and advice, the Centra trigger you mention is I assume the CG trigger, I have tried google to find them but to no avail, well not in Europe, so if you know a contact please let me know, alternatively maybe a wanted ad is in order for a CG Jackson or the extreme manufactured cg22. Thanks again.

Ubique,

I got my Centra from Shooting Shed so you could try them first.

Richard.

Archived