hi all

I'm thinking of ordering some KG products,

is there anyone interested in getting anything?? if so let me know and i will see what i can do

ATB

Colin :unsure:

PS it should be the right price,(to you lot on here) just sorting out delivery cost

Guest northernchris

Hi Col

Are you sourcing the KG products here from the new UK distributors or overseas??????????? I did hear that the new distributors where carrying the KG guncote range??? Have you heard the same?

put me down for some ;)

Hi Col

Are you sourcing the KG products here from the new UK distributors or overseas??????????? I did hear that the new distributors where carrying the KG guncote range??? Have you heard the same?

hi Chris

i can get all the KG line of products, and IOR scopes, and the guncote range.And it is from abroad.

i am just waiting for a shipping cost and then i will let you know what price the KG will be

how much is it now in the UK??? say KG1

ATB

Colin ;)

LOOKING FOR KG1 KG3 AND BIG BOTTLE OF KG12 ..PLEASE ,....PM ME

hi

if anyone is interested i will be selling the KG1 for £7 a bottle.

ATB

Colin :D

Hi Colin,

I also would like 2 bottles of KG1 and another 2 of KG12

best wishes,

Finman

PS: if anyone out there is frustrated with the way KG12 slips off the patch, the solution is very simple: shake it! if you shake the bottle vigorously before applying it to the patch, it soaks through and does not form the annoying droplet that slips off.

KG1 and KG12, one of each pls.

Redfox

hi all

i have sent for some, but he has none in stock, should be a week or 2 at the most.

i will let you all know when she arrives and we can sort things out from there.

thanks for your patience

Colin ;)

there should be plenty

ATB

Colin ;)

Can you get hold of Gunkote as part of your order Col or does it have a hazmat shipping restriction ?

Sounds to be good stuff.

Cheers

Tony

Can you get hold of Gunkote as part of your order Col or does it have a hazmat shipping restriction ?

Sounds to be good stuff.

Cheers

Tony

yes - i can

but i have never used it so if it is the one EJG223 has mentioned then i would take his advice and stay away from the 1200 one

there does seem to be a a good few on the market.and i find it hard to sell a product i have not used myself,this is y i have not advertised the gunkote

ATB

Colin ;)

Hi Colin

may I ask for:

1 bottle - KG1

1 bottle - KG12

Thanks

yes - i can

but i have never used it so if it is the one EJG223 has mentioned then i would take his advice and stay away from the 1200 one

there does seem to be a a good few on the market.and i find it hard to sell a product i have not used myself,this is y i have not advertised the gunkote

ATB

Colin ;)

Col, I only meant the water based stock coat which is really horrible. One can't do anything with it and it just rubs off again.

If someone really wants a go I've got some.

I've heard good things of the other coatings.

edi

Hi Col

Not sure if i've left it too late ??? :lol:

I had planned on picking some up at the CLA, hence my reason for not responding sooner, but couldn't find any.

If you still have any available could you please include me for one bottle each, KG1 & KG12.

Many thanks

Steve

Hi Col

Not sure if i've left it too late ??? :lol:

I had planned on picking some up at the CLA, hence my reason for not responding sooner, but couldn't find any.

If you still have any available could you please include me for one bottle each, KG1 & KG12.

Many thanks

Steve

no probs Steve

i should have a few left when he sends them over,

ATB

Colin

Archived