17 cal specific moderator

Had a peep on YT but there aint much about 17 moddies , whats people using on there 17 center fires ? Its only for a small center fire case with about the volume of a mouse fart but still want best moderation etc- Taa

Had a peep on YT but there aint much about 17 moddies , whats people using on there 17 center fires ? Its only for a small center fire case with about the volume of a mouse fart but still want best moderation etc- Taa

Hi Gunner.. We make a cal speciifc stainless steel, strippable unit £130 plus carriage to your chosen rfd.

www.onelesscharlie.co.uk

OLC, your website says that is for the HMR. The OP asked about a centrefire moderator. Is it suitable for the 17 Rem?

Hi

You are indeed correct..my bad.

I have no doubt that the hmr mod would handle the pressure, unfortunately the proof house have marked them otherwise.

regards

Colin

One of the best mods I've heard recently was a Wildcat Evo. It's was on a 223 AI and blew my CQB away. They do a 17 cal specific mod for CF rifles which I'm sure will be absolutely amazing.

They look very nice, seen Mr uttings review , like he says 330 odd for cqb or 199 , shorter overall and quiter. still undecided - but its between these and 2 others- thanks for heads up

I have a PES .17 specific mod on a Fireball. Works well but I have only compared it with a Jetz Compact (260 hole) and would say they were about the same. Not much muzzle blast on these small cartridges so I think baffle size is the main thing.

Sako%2520M4%2520b%2520lo-res.JPG

Just had a look , have you seen the wildcat evo ? Caliber specific / strippable / interchangable !

Archived