Im now qualified!

shrek

Nothing to do with shooting however many of you guys know how much time i spent on this site trying and struggling to do my dissertation during April and May , well to anyone whos interested i got the confirmation from newton rigg that i have now passed my degree, second class BSC Honours degree in Forestry and Environmental Land management!!! sound posh but i dont even know what it means!! haha

Im(for now) just going to keep blating foxes at silly ranges, look forward to the duck and goose season and carry on getting a name for myself agricultural contracting, need to get my finger out of my arse now and get my DMQ level 2 done!!!

Congratulations.

I was at Newton Rigg in the early 80's doing City and Guilds phase one forestry, I couldn't wait to get back home.....................and sober up :lol:

But I did manage to pass and although at the time I thought it was a complete waste of my time and someone else's money, I have to say it has served me well.

Well done Shrek.

Spent many happy days at NR shooting pheasants as guest of one of the guns.

PS

you never stop learning, I find it fun :lol: - maybe theres something wrong with my wiring :lol:

Archived