another new guy saying hello

griffshrek

hello all , i have been trying to get on this site for some time "but the computer kept saying no" anyway a bit about myself i live in sunny S Wales i have been stalking two yrs and have bagged a few deer so far. i have hunted and shot for the past 20 odd yrs my current set up is a .17hmr anschutz and the other love of my life my Sako 85 laminate varmit stainless in .243 T8 mob and S&B 8x56 ir .

i am getting into the long range varmit/vermin shooting side and have managed a fox @400m but if i can get a bunnie at that range i will be chuffed. you will get questions asked from myself and i will try and respond and give advice/my opion on the very limited subjects i know anything about

regards ........neil

hello all , i have been trying to get on this site for some time "but the computer kept saying no" anyway a bit about myself i live in sunny S Wales i have been stalking two yrs and have bagged a few deer so far. i have hunted and shot for the past 20 odd yrs my current set up is a .17hmr anschutz and the other love of my life my Sako 85 laminate varmit stainless in .243 T8 mob and S&B 8x56 ir .

i am getting into the long range varmit/vermin shooting side and have managed a fox @400m but if i can get a bunnie at that range i will be chuffed. you will get questions asked from myself and i will try and respond and give advice/my opion on the very limited subjects i know anything about

regards ........neil

Hi Neil, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it, they are a great bunch on here with lots of genuine advice.

Bees

"but the computer kept saying no" do you watch little britain by any chance welcom to a great informative site

Hi there welcome aboard :D , I really think your gonna get a buz from the site, with regards the long distance stuff there is an account gona be put on here later of the day we had yesterday which you may find interesting :D .

When you start seeing what the gun can acutally do it will open your eyes :P

good luck with the bunnie mate and welcome to the site as has been said before there are some great guys on here with more knowlage than you can shake a stick at :lol:

Yes Welcome to the site , i am sure you will enjoy your stay!!! :lol:

All the best......................

RAY........................ :lol::D

Archived