Drone pro x10

rsc1960

HI Can I ask anyone who has the new drone x10 the following question please.

when you are using it with a lot of IR does the colour screen go to colour or does it stay black and white.

thanks

RSC

Hi When it starts to get dark the dp10 turns black white, remember to remove daytime filter to get best results. It doesn't matter how much ir you use it will be black white at night time.

Jim

Hi When it starts to get dark the dp10 turns black white, remember to remove daytime filter to get best results. It doesn't matter how much ir you use it will be black white at night time.

Jim

HI Jim

good, I am just selling one of my 20 tactical's (one of them) set up with the x5 with doubler and most of the money from their sale will be spent on a new x10 colour to drop on my newer 20 tactical that Neil Mckillop has built,

cheers

RSC

Just thinking about one myself to drop on my 223 ackley

Gaz

hi Gaz

this is my set up now,

20%20tac%20004_zpsnug14lke.jpg

sako s/491 in 20 tactical.

I have just placed the whole lot up for sale with dies, peli case, brass, drone pro etc etc

with the funds I will be placing the new drone x10 on the tikka 595 20 tac that neil ,Mckillop has built and with the change ill get a few other bits,

I love my x5 with the doubler as in the picture but I just fancy the new one that is a bit more compact etc.i have been shooting bunnies out past 300 yards in full darkness with the black sun t67 on top using a bipod of the bonnet of the truck, fox's out to 250 with no issues, best NV I have had for a long time, even better than my old PVS14

regards

RSC

HI Can I ask anyone who has the new drone x10 the following question please.

when you are using it with a lot of IR does the colour screen go to colour or does it stay black and white.

thanks

RSC

It stays black and white - when you illuminate an area with IR, what the camera sees is the IR reflected from the scene.

Since IR does not have a colour (it's beyond the red end of the spectrum) the picture on the screen is in black and white.

Cheers

Bruce

It stays black and white - when you illuminate an area with IR, what the camera sees is the IR reflected from the scene.

Since IR does not have a colour (it's beyond the red end of the spectrum) the picture on the screen is in black and white.

Cheers

Bruce

Cheers Bruce,

I should have sent you a pm,

RSC

Archived