Any .22LR S/Autos work well with subs ?

SWShooter

Any .22LR S/Autos work well with subs ?​ , a mate wants one but I'm not sure what will cycle reliably with subs and HVs , suggestions please ?

Not all subsonic ammo performs the same.

Some is decidedly weaker than others, so you really have to try a few before you settle on the one you want/trust.

I shoot one of these.

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/27823-22-semi-walther-gsp-limited-edition-match-rifle

Expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Plus 1 on the walther gsp carbine. These cycle flawlessly. Well under inch groups at 100 if I do my part. One ragged hole at 50. Great gun for rabbiting as I have ten shot mags for mine.

Plus 1 on the walther gsp carbine. These cycle flawlessly. Well under inch groups at 100 if I do my part. One ragged hole at 50. Great gun for rabbiting as I have ten shot mags for mine.

They do look like the business , but quite a lot of money.

I run either Eley Sport or CCI Std in both my CMMG and GSG 1911.

Both are flawless. Eley sport is a bit gunky, CCI Boxes are a pain. Aside from that not much to choose between.

I also run the Eley in the S&W 15/22's we have at work. Occasional stoppages, mostly due to a lack of cleaning....

My 10/22 and Buckmark seem to cycle all subs I've tried so far. I settled on Win subs in the 10/22 (just seems to like them) and Eley Contact in the Buckmark. Both cycle Eley HP subs ok.

Archived