BENCHMARK 1-8 TWIST 6.5 X 47 LAUPUA 26" FOR 123g

BENCHMARK1-14 TWIST 22-243 WINCHESTER 26" FOR 52G

LAWRENCE NEXUS MOD 25 CAL

QUICKSILVER QSM MOD 22 CAL

ATLAS BT46-LW17 PSR BIPOD

Big thanks to pete,dave and ewen

hope you like, thanks lee

TOO SEE PHOTOS CLICK LINK ABOVE

Hi pork chop just wanted some thing flat and fast and different that's all,make me smile,cheers lee

i like different and i doubt you'll get anything to shoot much flatter.are you going to use amax or berger bullets be interested to see if they can take the speed that they could be pushed too.barrel life would make me wince though.all ways fancied a 22 x47 lap (if thats the correct term) but been put off by barrel life

i like different and i doubt you'll get anything to shoot much flatter.are you going to use amax or berger bullets be interested to see if they can take the speed that they could be pushed too.barrel life would make me wince though.all ways fancied a 22 x47 lap (if thats the correct term) but been put off by barrel life

Hi pork chop I have some 52 amax and 53 matchking not bothered about barrel life

Hi pork chop I have some 52 amax and 53 matchking not bothered about barrel life

fair comment rifles have to have that fun factor or what's the point.had a read up last night and it does sound like it will put a smile on your face

fair comment rifles have to have that fun factor or what's the point.had a read up last night and it does sound like it will put a smile on your face

have a look on primal rights,thats what gave me the idea, cheers lee

Archived