Level 2 Qualification

Guest rogern

There you go guys, it dont come much cheaper than that.

Just to clear up any confusion tho, any Level 2 holder is acceptable as a Credible Witness.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggled through to this point.

Always seems to be the same person 'kicking off' in otherwise civilised threads.

Despite vague warnings, always seems to be tolerated.

How boring.

No need to wind it up again Brown Dog, amends have been made and the topic is back on track :lol:

Not winding this thread up; this is an issue for the forum as a whole -not just this thread.

I have no dog in this fight, but once again I am left open mouthed that on yet another thread one individual continues to be allowed to get away with making unecessarily offensive and confrontational posts.

Keyboard sparring is a simply ridiculous. 'Amends' shouldn't be required on any of these threads.

Always seems to be the same person 'kicking off' in otherwise civilised threads.

How boring.

yet again we have comments, can you show me exactly where anyone has been personally attacked.

so again y was this post put up???? was it just so we can all blow smoke up AW ..... or was it to spark a debate??? we have already been told it was not an advert so whats the problem, we all have opinions and we all come on here to discuss them, or are we not aloud to do this. for god sake its a forum to discuss things we are not all going to agree all the time,in fact we probably wont agree ever,

but one thing is for sure comments like this above do nothing but stair up that which promotes growth and vigour and are only put up to provoke a negative response.

i take it that is what you are trying to do, as you defiantly have not added to the topic

ATB

Colin :lol:

This might be going off the thread a bit but here goes:

I class myself as a very novice stalker(2 years )and have just passed my level 1, is there a time period that should lapse before i think of doing my level 2 so i can gain more experiance?

and do i have to join the BDS to do my level 2?

Guest rogern

No Lambsey you dont have to be a BDS member, just go to the BASC site, download an application and fire it off with your fee, about 95 quid I think.

I would register now and then you have 3 years to complete it, but the way things are going pressure is on for level 2 now for some forestry companies.

How boring.

this thread has not had one complaint and yet a this chap has been called a deciduous tree and other names and he does not even have an account on here so can not defend himself. strange how you have not felt the need to complain about this thread.

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3053

and yet he is blatantly personally attacked.

food for thought

ATB

but one thing is for sure comments like this above do nothing but stair up that which promotes growth and vigour and are only put up to provoke a negative response.

i take it that is what you are trying to do, as you defiantly have not added to the topic

Col,

You seem to be numb to the confrontational posts by this individual (here and on other threads on this forum) and only comment on those posts that point them out.

Or am I misunderstanding? :lol:

I don't 'do' keyboard bravado or histrionics. :lol:

this thread has not had one complaint and yet a this chap has been called a deciduous tree and other names and he does not even have an account on here so can not defend himself. strange how you have not felt the need to complain about this thread.

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3053

and yet he is blatantly personally attacked.

food for thought

ATB

I was typing whilst you posted this.

I'm sure you feel you have a point.

Top marks.

I was typing whilst you posted this.

I'm sure you feel you have a point.

Top marks.

and im sure you had other intentions than just that which promotes growth and vigour stairing when you posted this

How boring.

I'm sure you feel you have added something to this thread :lol: and yet you still have not pointed out one thing of this thread,

strange that you was so fast to point it out with nothing to back it up.

in your own words how boring

ATB

Colin

Come on girls,

you only have to read back a few pages to see the confrontational posts put up by certain member(s).

This has hopefully now been addressed so let us just get on eh.

So wireviz, if I was to be guided by your experience on my DSC2 you could also guide me on malt whiskeys. Therefore English or not would be immaterial :lol:

What dates are you available?

Come on girls,

you only have to read back a few pages to see the confrontational posts put up by certain member(s).

This has hopefully now been addressed so let us just get on eh.

So wireviz, if I was to be guided by your experience on my DSC2 you could also guide me on malt whiskeys. Therefore English or not would be immaterial :lol:

What dates are you available?

so we have now gone from personal attacks to confrontational

please show me this/them posts as all i can find are different opinions, so if you mean a 2 or 3 people not agreeing and both putting there point across then yep you are right.

3 or 4 times i have put this challenge up and not one person has shown me a post that has any personal attacks in it.

so lets call this what it is shall we, it was in fact a very good post about the different ways to obtain level 2 status, that was until we had a few childish and paranoid posts.

and then brown dog who has brought nothing to the table only unsubstantiated accusations that where clearly an attempt to cause/provoke a negative post.

well done lads you should be proud,yet again people are reading what they want in to posts not what they actual say.

ATB

Colin

Enough is enough :D

This forum exists to provide a meeting place where like minded people can meet up and share their views and experiences with each other.Both Gary and myself are disturbed to see a growing number of topics degenerate into nothing more than a pissing contest to the extent that folks are frightened to post good information for fear of starting another forum war.It seems that theres an element on here that are intolerant of any views other than their own and are determined to have the last word.

From now on don`t be surprised to see posts that are designed to be confrontational and argumentative removed together with the author.Before anyone throws the free speech chestnut into this please remember this is a private forum owned by Gary and myself and at the end of the day the buck stops with us.

Anyone not willing to abide by the rules is welcome to PM us and ask to be removed

Guest rogern

This is just a pile of broccoli, the forum is going down the pan as I see it, no-one will want to post or reply to anything on here soon in fear of getting shot down.

So many individuals seem to have such a protective attitude towards 'keith' this is a grown man and surely quite capable of sticking up for himself.

Tell you what, can someone post a picture of his arse so that I can kiss it every morning before I start work.

Change the f***ing record someone.

This is just a pile of broccoli, the forum is going down the pan as I see it, no-one will want to post or reply to anything on here soon in fear of getting shot down.

So many individuals seem to have such a protective attitude towards 'keith' this is a grown man and surely quite capable of sticking up for himself.

Tell you what, can someone post a picture of his arse so that I can kiss it every morning before I start work.

Change the f***ing record someone.

Hi Rogern,

Yes mate you are right I am a grown man, I just dont want to get into confrontation with anybody.

When I put this post up it was not intended to cause any offence, I had hoped it would be a useful thread for members thinking of starting or doing level 2 to be able to get some free and friendly advice, to help them though the paperwork.

And as for kissing my Arse every morning before you go to work, while im flatters that you would want to do this, beleave me mate, you really dont want to.

Cheers..............

Keith....................

Hi Rogern,

Yes mate you are right I am a grown man, I just dont want to get into confrontation with anybody.

When I put this post up it was not intended to cause any offence, I had hoped it would be a useful thread for members thinking of starting or doing level 2 to be able to get some free and friendly advice, to help them though the paperwork.

And as for kissing my Arse every morning before you go to work, while im flatters that you would want to do this, beleave me mate, you really dont want to.

Cheers..............

Keith....................

Keith,Is there any chance I could have your email address so I can contact you about level 2 mine is tikka7mm08@aol.com,Thanks Karl.

I am an Acredited Witness, I work in both the West Country and The East Midlands I dont charge outing fees but I currently do not have any ground that I could take anyone out on so it would have to be your own place.

If you want any more details PM me.

Archived