just whst he deserved

Funky Bunch

A few months a 17yr old youth fell to his death whilst "Roof Hopping" on industrial units up the road from where i live.

Tragic stupidity but his mum is petitioning the council to review the safety of the roof's of the industrial units and wants a bench erected at the cemetry in his memory.

The council have refused and i agreed with their decision.

Ian.

A few months a 17yr old youth fell to his death whilst "Roof Hopping" on industrial units up the road from where i live.

Tragic stupidity but his mum is petitioning the council to review the safety of the roof's of the industrial units and wants a bench erected at the cemetry in his memory.

Ian.

Not a bench, perhaps a Darwin award?? I think it is much better deserved in such instances :rolleyes:

Finman

Ian.

I she on drugs? Bloody cheek, im glad the council didnt agree to it, the little *hite shouldnt of been there.

What a waste of life.

But that kid in the clip, well now, how poetic justice is demonstrated... :rolleyes:

Looking at the way the concrete panels closed when the damaged one went through (and the remaining gap or lack of it) I would suspect that the individual lost his leg below the knee.

The lads tib and fib will have been crushed like a walnut in a vice.

Seen almost the very same injury countless times on bikers crushed between their machine and another vehicle at road bumps.

The video clip:-

Poetic justice or senseless waste?

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Alas his half brothers and sisters may never be recipients of this award but we can always hope :o:D

Ian.

there is a great chance that one of them may also be his mother as well... or father... or both :D

Finman

Guest Beowulf

Hi All, :rolleyes:

I was in the process of selling my house when I was informed that the buyer wanted me to drop one thousand pounds off the asking price. I was stunned and asked why. The answer came back, 'since you moved out the local yobs have smashed the back out of the garage'. A solid brick wall and no one saw a thing. What was really annoying was the fact that the garage wasn't locked! :lol: So they had no need to break in.

I hope the 'Blighter' looses his leg! :lol:

I'm sorry but if he wasn't such a nasty piece of work destroying other peoples property it would never of happened.

Guest wireviz

That's just another one i need to support for the rest of his flecking life just a different colour that's all. Some how i cant see the funny side :rolleyes:

That's just another one i need to support for the rest of his flecking life just a different colour that's all. Some how i cant see the funny side :o

You would have been supporting him anyhow.......Little To**er would have ended up on the dole claiming all my 40% tax :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Archived