H-S Precision Stock for a S/A Remington 700. (R/H)

Made from Kevlar/graphite-reinforced fiberglass with an Aluminium bedding block.

Like new, only used a couple of times... Came of my Remington 700 Police model when I changed my stock. Sat in a cabinet incase I decided to sell the rifle!

I'm 100% keeping the rifle and this stock is too good to be locked away!

Current price new is £420.70

http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/UK/Products/06862393100705/SubProducts/393100705

Yours for £300 inc P&P

Advertised Elsewhere.

Jay.

I have to say, I am disappointed... It seems like Brownells have been a bit over zealous with their pricing! :-/

I guess your not as disappointed as me Jay, it appears your word or reputation here doesn't mean that much to you?

I agree a deal with you at 5.56pm today, we then speak on the phone to arrange a meeting tonight at 8.15pm so I can pay/collect. You then tell me at 8pm that you would rather not sell just yet as someone else is sniffing at it on another forum at 7.25pm for a better price and suggest maybe I could wait for second dibs?

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?742693-H-S-Precision-Stock

Really poor show Jay, clearly you value a few extra pieces of silver more than your reputation.

More disappointing Al, you are not the 1st person I've let down today...

I'm not exactly pleased, but at this moment in time the silver is more important to me. We all have a situation to deal with at one time or another and in my case this one needs coin more than I need my word!

I did apologise and I'll also publicly apologise to Off Road Gary who I also let down!

I'm very sorry gents!

Again guys, I'm wholeheartedly sorry!

There's no point in making my excuses on here as I know they won't be good enough!

I did what I thought I had to do... What's done, is done.

On the plus side, at least no one is waiting for goods, waiting to meet me or waiting for a cash return because I failed to communicate or send an item!

My reputation will undoubtedly take a hit, but that is the extent of the damage!

Jay

Archived