Wheres all the girls??

longbow3

Just an observation since I started reloading

I have never seen or heard of a girl reloading ammo?

Maybe not a bad thing- don't want them knowing how much money us guys spend on our kit??

Come to Diggle - a few girls compete and reload their own ammo.

i think Mole is a transgender reloader!!!

Yes I knew that he looked familiar! I remember a trip to Amsterdam a few years back and thinking about it, put a cheap blonde wig, falsies and a little black dress on him and Bob's your Uncle, or perhaps it should be your Aunt!!!!!

And while we are on the subject, perhaps Leslie Holgate is Lesley Holgate?? I AM DEFINITELY LESLIE by the way!

Yeah but aren't you the one who wanted the elephant trunk posing pouch from the lady who was going to make us barrel cases as sold by Bruce? Whatever happened to that initiative - no barrel bags and not even Les in pink elephant gear?

Steady on Laurie sounds like your getting a bit excited there :D

Not me Baz - it was LESLIE who was getting worked up. Bruce posted a pic of the clothing (??) item on UKV somewhere and it definitely hit some sort of spot with Long Dasherman!

My wife reloads and I think it's a good thing!

It was a good thing until she started beating you. (No, let me rephrase that ...... until she started shooting higher scores than you.) You missed a great opportunity - if you'd only taken my advice to put 1gn less powder in every 5th cartridge you loaded for your other half you'd never have got into this situation.

Not me Baz - it was LESLIE who was getting worked up. Bruce posted a pic of the clothing (??) item on UKV somewhere and it definitely hit some sort of spot with Long Dasherman!

I am still waiting for the delivery Laurie, all good things come to those who wait and boy have I waited! Dashit. Or should that be dash it?

Firedoc is your wife likely to read your posts?

only kidding, your right of course

I also think its a good thing - that's why I am asking

Its a good thing up to the point where they start borrowing your rifle and then start shooting better than you??

Of course she is reading our posts, I am seriously considering reloading for her and taking Lauries advice and varying the loads by plus or minus a grain. Even that would not guarantee a victory, in regards to using my rifle she has her own. I am not willing to risk the ultimate embarrassment of being beaten by my own rifle!!!?

Yeah but aren't you the one who wanted the elephant trunk posing pouch from the lady who was going to make us barrel cases as sold by Bruce? Whatever happened to that initiative - no barrel bags and not even Les in pink elephant gear?

SW20001_zpssthbkiq4.jpg

This the one Laurie?

Yep, that's the one - you don't forget something like that in a hurry! Bleeding hilarious .... but not my style! :blush:

Archived