Rifle stocks from the usa ?

v-max

Simple. First you need to register with the Directorate of Defence Trade Controls at the State Department. After a month or so you will be issued with a registration number. Once you have this you will be able to submit a form DSP-73 via the DTRADE online clearing system. Then, all being well, after 4-6 months you will be issued with your export licence.

Or alternatively, you could just pay a couple of hundred pounds more and order it from Jacksons, who have done all this for you.

Hi thanks but jacksons couldn't get the stock I required & I new contraband items for posting. You here of folk putting stocks in suitcases all the time & I thought this was ok to do. I don't want to get anyone in to trouble bring a stock back over etc. I am after a KMW sentinel stock etc & tried March scopes uk etc but they couldn't tell me how long or if they get one etc. I did like the darrel Holland stock as well but there were a night mare to get & deal with direct regards ordering a stock this is turning out to be a right pain in doup.

It really is. My 'simple' statement was very tongue in cheek. Unless you have a fatal attraction for orange jump suits, you should seriously consider the PSE Composites or SSS options. Or have a look at the numerous laminate or chassis alternatives.

It really is. seriously consider the PSE Composites or SSS options. Or have a look at the numerous laminate or chassis alternatives.

+1

I have an SSS and prefer it to the M stock that preceded it ... well made, finished and painted, with the extras I wanted and quicker delivery .

Local is becoming great ...

If you want a KMW Sentinel, the only place to obtain one would be through Gary at March Scope UK.

Or find one second hand in the UK / Europe (very best of luck with that)

Alternatives are many and varied and there are several superb stock available from the Manners / Mcmillan catalogue through the UK retailers (Jacksons and March Scope UK respectively)

You could also look at PSE Composites excellent products

Staffordshire Stocks

Joe West

etc etc etc etc

If you have to have something from the States, go through the proper procedure, obtain Export Licence and ITAR accreditation and buy what you want - but you'll find it a whole lot of hassle and expense for a single item.

V max

We should be having some more Sentinels available in the next 6 months, Terry C was extremely busy with several contracts so was unable to supply last year, we will be putting In a large order soon.

If anybody is fancy if one please let me know, there are more colours and marbles available now as well as long an short action.

KMW will be back on our website soon (we removed it as we were disappointing so many people)

Regarding importing a stock without an export licence, I strongly advise against it, most baggage is X-rayed now and a stock will stand out like a sore thumb, the TSA will report it to U.S customs and a world of pain will begin.

I once carried some parts back with the correct DSA licence and customs pre-lodgement, all went well however when I got to UK customs and I opened my bag the TSA had checked every item with U.S customs, I had attached all the paperwork to the restricted items so all passed however a TSA note was in each bag, I will not be doing it again, shipping is the future.

Archived