ior scopes

soother223

Anyone got any views on these? Bin thinking of getting a 6-24 X 50 to go on my 204 for foxing an some varminting. .. had my eye on a kahles 3-18 x 50 an a sightron too! Just ain't seen any real reviews on them..

Also how do they compare against a zeiss?

Anyone got any views on these? Bin thinking of getting a 6-24 X 50 to go on my 204 for foxing an some varminting. .. had my eye on a kahles 3-18 x 50 an a sightron too! Just ain't seen any real reviews on them..

I have a fair bit of experience with Zeiss

Zeiss glass is 10/10

Zeiss turrets are 5/10

That's the thing every time I look through my other scopes then look through my zeiss I see a huge difference! Don't wanna spend 2k though.

I have read great reviews about Sightron scopes being better glass than Nightforce with good turrets too for a grand.

I run a 6x24x50 good, but the glass is not a patch on a Kahles.

had the 6 -24 x50 moa/mil for several years, I rate it highly, have also 2 other IOR's, 6-24x56 with moa/moa and a 1-10 on my AR

I would like a 4 -28x 50 but will wait until you can get a moa/moa version,

as you can see I personally think they are excellent value for money and not sure if they give much if anything away to other premium scopes with the added 500 to 1000 pounds or more price tag,

• 3 months later...

I got my first IOR this year, a Compact Spyder 9-36x44 which is a bit lighter than the bigger objective modles but still very rugged. The glass is far better than any of my Leupolds, and the turrets are the best I've ever used.

I've just bought the same model, and am very impressed so far. The optics are fantastic, perhaps just a smidge short of my Swarovski Z6, but it has far higher magnification, useful reticle, zero stop and plenty of adjustment. It seems to represent amazing value for money.

Well took the plunge last week. An bought a 6-24 X 56 . Set it up yesterday morning. The sight picture looks really clear! The clicks are really positive! If I had a complaint it would be the mag ring is quite stiff! Hoping it will ease up over time...

Anyway I took out a crow an woodie just under 300 yds this morning and an hr ago I nailed a crow at 463yds with it on my 204

Well took the plunge last week. An bought a 6-24 X 56 . Set it up yesterday morning. The sight picture looks really clear! The clicks are really positive! If I had a complaint it would be the mag ring is quite stiff! Hoping it will ease up over time...

Anyway I took out a crow an woodie just under 300 yds this morning and an hr ago I nailed a crow at 463yds with it on my 204

Now that's a good start to a relationship!!! :)

• 1 month later...

For those of you who are unaware and are interested in the performance of the new IOR scopes. Richard Utting has managed to secure 3 IOR scopes (6-24, 5.8-40 & 12-52) for evaluation and review. Reports will be appearing on his You Tube channel shortly.

Got to say I had my victory 6-24 X 56 next to my ior the other evening. I have to say that at high mag I found the ior a little clearer!!

On the negative I feel that when you wind the elevation up the hashes on the turret don't always line up perfectly

I have a fair bit of experience with Zeiss

Zeiss glass is 10/10

Zeiss turrets are 5/10

Hi , which turret are you refering too ? The victory or diavari conquest ? I thought they were among the best especially diavari ... Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived