100 Yard Benchrest - Taster Session

Pengo,

The 600 yd benchrest winter series starts at Diggle on Saturday - hope you're going to be there with that 6.5-284!

Hi Vince,

I'd like to be, but unfortunately I'll be in Norfolk!!! (typical bad timing, sorry).

It's the loading at the firing point that's really interesting to me as I've never seen it done and realise it's quite an important part of load development. Also correct use of wind flags is a good one for me to learn as well.

Just shows you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.....

• 2 months later...

Hi Vince,

I'd like to be, but unfortunately I'll be in Norfolk!!! (typical bad timing, sorry).

It's the loading at the firing point that's really interesting to me as I've never seen it done and realise it's quite an important part of load development. Also correct use of wind flags is a good one for me to learn as well.

Pengo,

Don't miss the next 600 yarder - Sunday 28th December!

Cheers

Vince

Hi Vince,

Pengo,

Don't miss the next 600 yarder - Sunday 28th December!

Cheers

Vince

Any further developments Bruce?

Al,

We are probably looking at a date in March

Vince

As Vince says folks, plan is for March, just before the season proper starts.

That way you can all get hooked and wont have long to wait before they can have fun at our comps.

Good news is also that we have a number of people ready and willing to lend time and gear.

Plus the Diggle winter should be ending by March.

Have a good Christmas Everyone

Plus the Diggle winter should be ending by March.

Have a good Christmas Everyone

I thought it was just getting into its stride about then! :unsure: Happy Christmas to you Bruce! :)

Archived