RBL type matches

bradders

• 1 month later...

I am sure the rules will he rewritten for the next match, did them who used these devices benefit from them,strangely brown you didnt by the sounds of things, I suppose you all had a good laugh seeing all the shooting aids though, I assume they were for the sitting/kneeling detail

I bought three broom handles from Scat's in Salisbury, shortened them and lashed them together for my supported shoot.

In reality they turned out to be too long so I shall trim them for next time and make sharper points on the feet for better grip.

PICS! :lol::):)

PICS! :lol::):)

I finished the sticks a couple of days before Sundays match; and very satisfying it was too!

Having now used them I think I will probably explore a photo tripod next time. The set up time with a proper tripod is quicker and if John reduces the time for the sitting/kneeling supported it could save valuable seconds.

Although to be fair I have never shot off sticks before, as my scores for this stage will confirm!

Bottom picture looks like I have a perm FFS! :D

I used inner tube for the area that the lashing was going to be for a non slip finish.

standard.jpgstandard.jpgstandard.jpg

Archived