Carl zeiss 6.5-20 X 50 conquest

gunner

looking at these scope recently as a friend said they would be coming into the country once most of the old conquest scopes have gone . They seem great scopes 1" tube mind but thats helped keep the price down i think . tactical turrets look sweet . Been looking at them thru Euro-optics between $609-$899 not sure how much in uk pounds that would be . Any one else been considering one ? Not sure if i decided to get one to try ordering thru a known uk carl zeiss dealer in UK or from abroad simply because there not here in uk yet ! Your thoughts ? Cheers PS i understand the warranty IF purchased from abroad as id send back to original country IF any issues ! Thanks no abuse please :)

I ordered mine from elk ridge in the states, it took 11/2 days to arrive by federal express, guy there told me they were assembled in the states using schott glass, ive had it on several rifles and its always tracked well, I enquired about getting one here in the uk but was told they wernt officialy recodnised here so not available. ithink the current range of duralyt scopes are been sold in the states under the conquest badge. ithought I had a real bargain until federal express landed me with the vat bill several weeks later.

looking at these scope recently as a friend said they would be coming into the country once most of the old conquest scopes have gone . They seem great scopes 1" tube mind but thats helped keep the price down i think . tactical turrets look sweet . Been looking at them thru Euro-optics between $609-$899 not sure how much in uk pounds that would be . Any one else been considering one ? Not sure if i decided to get one to try ordering thru a known uk carl zeiss dealer in UK or from abroad simply because there not here in uk yet ! Your thoughts ? Cheers PS i understand the warranty IF purchased from abroad as id send back to original country IF any issues ! Thanks no abuse please :)

There's one for sale on G**star at the minute from Belper Tackle & Gun in Derbyshire. It's in very good condition and comes with Butler Creeks and a sunshade. It's got the Z-plex reticle #20 and target turrets. Could be worth a look. I saw it in their shop when I was in the other day.They've got it up at £600.

Hope this might help you.

Cheers. Paul

Thanks for heads up ill cheak it out baby ! reticule might be wrong one but ill cheak , thanks tim - basstads second hand !.

Btw - its sfp , its for long range varmint so DONT want reticule to get bigger as you zoom in- this the right one ? , i allways get this muddled lol

Btw - its sfp , its for long range varmint so DONT want reticule to get bigger as you zoom in- this the right one ? , i allways get this muddled lol

As far as I'm aware, it's the FFP reticle that gets bigger with magnification, but there are better people on here, than me, who will probably be able to tell you.

Cheers. Paul

Archived