My new web site

Looks good, Danny. (The usual clean looking job by Steve T.) Good luck in attracting more business.

Visually a nice website, but for me as a potential customer it doesn't tell me enough. I'd like to know more about the components you use for your rifles, and a guide to pricing etc.

Yes Steve does great work , we wanted to keep it uncluttered . Believe it or not Steve over 250 photos , when he came over .

I must say he is a top class photographer.

ive linked to your site danny in you op

Cheers spud

Visually a nice website, but for me as a potential customer it doesn't tell me enough. I'd like to know more about the components you use for your rifles, and a guide to pricing etc.

Fair point will amend it soon

Ian the WPM stands for Willowdale Pest Management , we are also linking in the Ginger rifles bit in the future , we will upload more rifle pics soon also the mill and work shop pictures will be added along with some video clips of rifle builds and equipment machining .

It's the basis of a web site to be built upon

The bore guide Ian is made from an old Bartlin barrel .

Looks good Danny. You could maybe add a latest news/ blog section? Then you have somewhere you can quickly update with what you're working on, pics, links to other stuff you find interesting. This is only really if you have time to do this regularly, but would keep it fresh..

Looks good Danny. You could maybe add a latest news/ blog section? Then you have somewhere you can quickly update with what you're working on, pics, links to other stuff you find interesting. This is only really if you have time to do this regularly, but would keep it fresh..

That's a great idea thanks for the input

Do your rifles come with cheekpieces????

(theres 2 rifles that have either lost their cheekpieces or likes the AICS stock cutting into their cheeks!) lol

on a serious note lovely website. Its certainly one of the better ones out there!

Very nice site with some great images.

Very minor points.

It doesn't give your location.

On iPhone, with its tiny screen, when you zoom in to read the small text, the navigation bar position locks so you have to zoom out then zoom in again on another part of the bar. Also the custom services drop down menu disappears off the page when you zoom in on it.

As Mildot observed the cheek piece of the rifle on homepage just doesn't look right, be worth airbrushing in Photoshop as it's a great pic.

Hope this helps

Rup

Very nice site with some great images.

Very minor points.

It doesn't give your location.

On iPhone, with its tiny screen, when you zoom in to read the small text, the navigation bar position locks so you have to zoom out then zoom in again on another part of the bar. Also the custom services drop down menu disappears off the page when you zoom in on it.

As Mildot observed the cheek piece of the rifle on homepage just doesn't look right, be worth airbrushing in Photoshop as it's a great pic.

Hope this helps

Rup

Thanks for the comments

Some lovely images from Steve there Danny.

The site looks professional, its clear what your offering without clutter.

Well done!

Archived