AR mag pouch rig

jungle_re

Mag pouches finished

Blade tech mags modified so that they hang 2" lower than standard so the mag doesn't dig in the ribs or pole too high above the belt with a ranger plate on. I got these cheap at £11.50 each and could of saved time but spent a lot more cash by buying two doubles but only these ones were in the sale. I have to dril out to attach two together which is how they come as a duel anyway. I modified the back when changing the tech lock location so that existing hidden holes can be used for a shaped connector. This bit of kydex holds them strongly together but also allows some flex and twist between the two. With the connector and the right and left set up with the undoing of two Phillips screw I can configure it as either 2 singles in a line, 2 doubles, single and a double, single on it's own or double on it's own. This should cover all eventualitys and is a 5 second job to do even in the field with a leatherman. Quite pleased how it came together. Looking forward to using them in anger next week.

4bff98691250393703e3f7bc7cf15046.jpg

f6c5499802ab79f335300873fff561e1.jpg

ecabfcb952ba2a484d8053a2d54ca42c.jpg

The only match you need to carry mags on a belt for, Will, is the Urban contact match. Not needed for all the rest of the matches.

Nice rig though. :)

The only match you need to carry mags on a belt for, Will, is the Urban contact match. Not needed for all the rest of the matches.

Dave,

This is my thinking at present, nice to have when I get round to it but have my SO/RO carry the spare mags for now.

Nice mag holders though, used a couple of these at a local 22 comp, worked well.

T

Archived