WANTED Powders and heads for a .260 in the midlands (worcester)

pwinnall

You're in luck. A friend of mine has opened his new shooting supplies business in Hartlebury. Hartlebury Shooting Supplies (HSS). www.hartleburyshooting.co.uk.

Give them a call. It's worth a trip as the business is just down the road from you.

Would your "friend" be Jim, who used to work for another RFD not too far from Hartlebury? If so, he helped me when I first started reloading around 18 months ago, (at most). Top bloke, and very helpful....

Having said that, if Hartlebury doesn't have it I expect Norman Clarkes will....

Or you could try Bromsgrove Shooting Supplies. But their a tad expensive, and more inclined to sell you what they have than what you need.....

Would your "friend" be Jim, who used to work for another RFD not too far from Hartlebury? If so, he helped me when I first started reloading around 18 months ago, (at most). Top bloke, and very helpful....

Having said that, if Hartlebury doesn't have it I expect Norman Clarkes will....

Or you could try Bromsgrove Shooting Supplies. But their a tad expensive, and more inclined to sell you what they have than what you need.....

He's not the owner but Jim runs the shop and like you say he's a 'top bloke'

Shooting Supplies, in Bromsgrove may have what you need, they are not the cheapest, but they do carry a fair bit of stock and I find that they will sell you what you want for 10% more than the other local options would sell it to you if they had it, which they generally don't!

They will generally order you whatever you want and get it reasonably quick, worth a phone call first if you are travelling.

Thanks, I have been and seen Jim.

Yes, excellent chap.

He does have a few top rifles in there!

I'm going to get Jim to get me what I need, i'll just give him a shopping list.

Thanks for you help.

Merry Christmas :-)

Archived