Finally, http://www.redkettle.co is up and running.

The shopping basket will be switched on next week where you can pre-order clothes.

We're launching with the woodland clothing previously shown here, but we will follow suit shortly, with a set of clothing for lowland stalking. Same cut, but different fabric.

Hi Mark, that would be much appreciated, thanks.

MJR, we're doing a version of the trousers with a water proof lining, and they should be within 4-5 weeks. Just waiting for delivery time from the supplier of the lining.

Development of the waterproof hardshell we're working on is dragging out a bit, and right now, I can't give you a deadline I'm afraid. I will let you know as soon as I'm able to schedule things.

All the best,

Christian

I think you can put me down for a pair of the waterproof trousers. I will put them through their paces and report back.

That sounds great. I'll let you know as soon as they're available.

Atb,

Christian

• 3 months later...

I'll echo the comments on the tougher Cordura type suit. Great design and quality, and priced well against similar products i UK market. Looking forward to receiving mine and getting out with it.

Hi guys,

Good to see you both, thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for your input. I generally got a lot of good feedback, which will help me steer things in the right direction.

It was very positive that so many shooters buy into a modular approach to dressing.

Paddy, will let you know as soon as the next shipment arrives from the factory.

All the best,

Christian

Archived